heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Something is not working. You need help with ET related things. Spam posts will be deleted!
*QueenMary*
her blog

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Post by *QueenMary* »

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease... pb keeps kicking me for this reason ---> ignoring MDS tool queries ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah [smilie=ireful3.gif] [smilie=ireful3.gif] [smilie=angry2.gif] [smilie=angry2.gif] [smilie=angry2.gif] [smilie=russian_roulette.gif] [smilie=girl_devil.gif] :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Lara C.
Site Admin

Re: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Post by Lara C. »

you mean "md5" and not "mds" :D
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

ops... yes probably :D

but problem was solved after restarting the computer [smilie=to_pick_ones_nose_eat.gif] [smilie=whistle.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Yep. This is the most common case. The pb is not properly installed or the windows needs a restart. I have noticed from windows 7 player complaint that the windows sometimes needs a restart for the pb to work properly. This problem is not related to windows but it is entirely the fault of punkbuster. At least it would most certainly be quite irreqular to blaim the OS for random problems.

Anyway, people using the lates operating systems should update the pb with pbsvc.exe and then restart computer and re-restart computer when the problem reoccurs.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

well yeah now that you say that.... since i have windows 7 i have had more troubles with pb... someone should ban that pb ass [smilie=vinsent.gif] [smilie=hunter.gif] [smilie=mosking.gif]

restarting pc has always helped so for... thank god... [smilie=angel.gif]