call in airstrikes

Something is not working. You need help with ET related things. Spam posts will be deleted!
neroWinger
her blog

call in airstrikes

Post by neroWinger »

huhu^^
i can only call in an airstrike if the charge bar lightning is white (field ops level 1-5)
but i saw bots n other players who call in it with a yellow or even orange lightning
maybe someone can explain it to me

tia
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: call in airstrikes

Post by gaoesa »

I have noticed it too and I don't know what the lightning represents. It has been in the mod the hole time.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
neroWinger

Re: call in airstrikes

Post by neroWinger »

imo the lightning represents the plants or the artillery which r available to call in
calling in an airstrike the white lightning changes to the yellow one
calling in the next airstrike the yellow lightning changes to the orange one n so on
the same goes for the artillery i think ^^

i just wondered that someone can call in an airstrike with a yellow or even orange lightning and i cant do it as i said above
funnily i can call in artillery with a white or even yellow lightning

it s sad to see that a bot at a useless place on the battlefield which calls in something n atm u throw a flare shell n get the message "all available plants..."
on the other hand u see the bot which calls in something with a yellow or orange lightning n it doesnt get the message

however :=)
if u know it u can deal with it
on some servers the lightning is always white, u throw a flare shell, get the message n lose ur charge
same to artillery which is really sad :/
there u have no hint when u r able to call in something

so i can live with it cuz on the siky server i get a hint n get my charge back if "all available plants..."
just wondered