HELP ME pls

Something is not working. You need help with ET related things. Spam posts will be deleted!
UniDead
her blog

HELP ME pls

Post by UniDead »

Hi erverybody!
after i got kicked all the time from the server because of reason "game Code ui_mp_x86.dll failed Pure Server Check"
a got to installed et new but its stil not working, now i get kicked because of pb...
so still got the problem my admin lvl is gone, im not so much into ist so i think it has to do with player id, after new istallation it think i have i new one?

so i will check on sunday if i can connected to the server (Silent), i will post here if i cann connect or not.

thanks

Uni
Nobody’s gonna stand in my way
Give it up son, I’m doin’ this my way
Out of my way
Lara C.
Site Admin

Re: HELP ME pls

Post by Lara C. »

Do you have a mac? At the moment the new mod doesn´t support that system :'( , even though we do our best to get it done
http://himalia.game-server.cc/forum/vie ... ?f=5&t=286
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

The pure check failed thing is usually fixed by running the ET with admin privileges. Click right mousebutton above your ET icon and from properties find the tab which has the "Run as administrator" on the bottom. Sorry I dont remember the tab name in english.

silEnT server doesn't have PB enabled so you wont get pb kicks from there. However, if you want to have XP there, you need to have the PB enabled in the client side. This means, after starting ET from it's icon, select mods, select silent. Then find the correct place from the options and put pb on. After that, connect to the silEnT server and everything works like a charm :P

If you stored your etkey before you reinstalled. This way you still have your old XP and levels do the following:
* Start ET
* enable pb
* In console, /pb_cdkeyreg
* Shutdown ET
* copy the old etkey in place of the one PB just created
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
UniDead

Post by UniDead »

Hi didnt get your information before i reinstalleted ET. Im sry for that, becuase i think now your have to give me admin rights again i guess, becuase i lose me et Key.

Im very sorry for that, but the good one et is working know well, after i have removed all et things from my pc.

it has nothing to with the server something hand not work on my pc.

thanks for the help
Nobody’s gonna stand in my way
Give it up son, I’m doin’ this my way
Out of my way
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

After installing et, please be sure to also update pb manually.

Download programs pbsvc.exe and pbsetup.exe directly from evenbalance website. Run them and restart your computer. First run the pbsvc.exe. This program updates the system processes the pb uses. After running the pbsvc.exe, run the pbsetup.exe. This program will update the latest cheat detection files.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/