hacking the sonera tietoturva

Something is not working. You need help with ET related things. Spam posts will be deleted!
puolakanaho
her blog

hacking the sonera tietoturva

Post by puolakanaho »

i have now few hours time to hack it since i got the password now i just need help in hacking it so that it will allow punkbuster to check the files it need from the computer can anybody suggest me what to do?
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: hacking the sonera tietoturva

Post by gaoesa »

Since Sonera uses the F-Secure and the PunkBuster is white listed by them already. The advice I offered before should help. I don't know is there a way to allow a specific software to operate it's own by F-Secure. However, I do suggest you seek help from the appropriate place wich is the antivirus provider, Sonera or the F-Secure. Tell them you need to allow a program, that is a little intrusive around the system to operate without interruptions. They most likely know the name PunkBuster as it is the most well known anti cheat software there is, for lot's of games. So you should get some good advices from there. Also, hopefully advices that will not danger your whole system.

Another approach is to disable the AV when playing. I wouldn't be personally very comfortable with that one, however.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
puolakanaho

Re: hacking the sonera tietoturva

Post by puolakanaho »

i tried to follow the advices you gave me but i couldnt find the right place

i found a place where you can "allow" programs to work or not to work but i couldnt find anything punkbuster related there :( exept et but it was already allowed

ill try again later and this time ill try also send a message to some official site...