banned "permanently"

Something is not working. You need help with ET related things. Spam posts will be deleted!
poksuuu
her blog

banned "permanently"

Post by poksuuu »

Ok. So I've been banned on the reason of "sv_wwwdldownload yourslef". It says it's permanent but also that it lasts for amount of some seconds. Can any1 help me with this? I tried to do sv_wwwdownload 1 but it's not helping. Is this some kind of automated kick? I just wanted to come check ur server since I helped a friend install ET and he told me that he has played a couple of times here. I got the impression that this is a "finnish" server and with players also. Those are becoming quite rare these days so I would like very much to come back there sometimes. I don't think I've done anything wrong and the ban reason suggests the same. I'll be eagerly waiting on your response!

Juho
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: banned "permanently"

Post by gaoesa »

The issue was reproduced based on the log information and the ban is now removed. The server is "Finnish" but the other 2 founders are not from Finland and we try to make the server friendly for everyone. i.e. we provide a server for international playerbase from Finland.

EDIT:
Accidently locked the topic but now opened since it is in you need help section and not in complaints section.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: banned "permanently"

Post by gaoesa »

New ban issued based on suspicion of humanized aimbot. No possibility to appeal.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/