Happy end

Fun zone ...
UOT24
her blog

Happy end

Post by UOT24 »

I want all you end your life with happy and honor. bye. himalia vanlav.
TheSilencerPL

Re: Happy end

Post by TheSilencerPL »

What time is the End of The Word planned for? I don't wanna miss it, have my popcorn ready.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
gR!ns

Post by gR!ns »

TheSilencerPL wrote:What time is the End of The Word planned for? I don't wanna miss it, have my popcorn ready.
I think it takes some years still before Microsoft quit developing Office so try keep your popcorns warm :D
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

With Libre Office on board I am not awaiting that kind of End of The Word :)
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

this might be the most boring end of the world i have ever witnessed... [smilie=popcorm1.gif]
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

End of world was close because Queenmary [smilie=queen.gif] didn´t get any kebab for 2 weeks!!! Fortunately she was able to get some, so she didn´t have to destroy the world [smilie=hunter.gif] [smilie=shok.gif]
Nakki

Post by Nakki »

This is uot's happy end: http://youtu.be/pqcbwr3TZtM
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

Lara C. wrote:End of world was close because Queenmary [smilie=queen.gif] didn´t get any kebab for 2 weeks!!! Fortunately she was able to get some, so she didn´t have to destroy the world [smilie=hunter.gif] [smilie=shok.gif]

i heared that earth was about to be hit by a meteor but santa claus sacrifised himself by crashing to the meteor with his sleigh in space so that we would survive.
divine_one

Post by divine_one »

puolakanaho wrote:
Lara C. wrote:End of world was close because Queenmary [smilie=queen.gif] didn´t get any kebab for 2 weeks!!! Fortunately she was able to get some, so she didn´t have to destroy the world [smilie=hunter.gif] [smilie=shok.gif]

i heared that earth was about to be hit by a meteor but santa claus sacrifised himself by crashing to the meteor with his sleigh in space so that we would survive.
This would explain why I found nothing under the Christmas tree :'(