Mini chat?

Ideas to improve our server or the forum.
divine_one
her blog

Mini chat?

Post by divine_one »

It seems that Himalia Forum becoming more and more popular recently, so I wonder if it is possible to implement some kind of shoutbox or mini-chat here? It is not always possible to join a game, but sometimes it would be nice to have just a little chat with the other players from the server. What do you think?
Honey

Re: Mini chat?

Post by Honey »

...or if I can have access to server logs I can do a little script which parses the global chat from in-game and then posts the chats to this forum :D = great victory, more interesting content to this forum.. [smilie=pleasantry.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

The server chats will not be made public through this website. Adding shoutbox for registered forum members is possible. There are some nice free scripts for it.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
gR!ns

Post by gR!ns »

Shoutbox sounds something which could test. It is true that you can't be in server all the time, but access to forum is easier when you aren't at home.