Bloody Sunday

Ideas to improve our server or the forum.
pistolero
her blog

Bloody Sunday

Post by pistolero »

As we have all seen the server's popularity has gone down alot. It's no fun to play with bots as we all might agree.
I have this idea of one set day in a week when we all would be playing at the same time. Would be nice to have so good games
with you people.

I suggest that day would be Sunday since then most of the people would have free time.
And the time could be onwards from 18/19:00 CET.

Please leave comment below what you guys think about this? Should there be more days than one, is the time good or bad etc. ?
TheSilencerPL

Re: Bloody Sunday

Post by TheSilencerPL »

We have such days already, we call it admin nights (Friday, Saturday mostly), although the promise hasn't been kept 100% :/
Anyway, I always try to visit server during the weekend but last couple of weeks were very busy for me, so I wasn't always able to come, unfortunately.
I am going to play tonight. I can see ESTLaNDER there already, maybe more would come?
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

I thought the admin nights dried up pretty much as I haven't seen any topics for them. I'm free to play on sunday and I think all of these kind of initiatives are good.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
mk13.se

Post by mk13.se »

I work every other sunday night, and also I still have this issue that I get severe lag every 15 seconds when playing on my new computer which kind of ruins the game for me.
Also I now have a 1 month old baby at home and he has the bad habit of not letting me play games undisturbed... ;-)
Would love to be able to spend some more time on the server though. Just post a gaming night and I will try to be there!
Also if someone has any tips on what might cause my "connection lost" problem, please speak up.
Gao tried to help me a bit a couple of months ago, but no luck so far...
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

mk13.se wrote: Also I now have a 1 month old baby at home
Congrats! :D
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
mk13.se

Post by mk13.se »

TheSilencerPL wrote:
mk13.se wrote: Also I now have a 1 month old baby at home
Congrats! :D
Thanks! [smilie=lazy2.gif]