Baserace

Ideas to improve our server or the forum.
tanel(est)
her blog

Baserace

Post by tanel(est) »

PLEASE i want tht map in himalia its juus so good hunting the enemy and then stealing the parts !! [smilie=party.gif] [smilie=music.gif] [smilie=dance3.gif] [smilie=hunter.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: Baserace

Post by gaoesa »

It is on the TDM server.

That server will soon have map voting so it will be easier to play the maps you like there.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
tanel(est)

Post by tanel(est) »

nah himalia silent is better than baserace so ill only play himalia [smilie=offtopic.gif] :D :D [smilie=whistle.gif]
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

hell no please no baserace back..i hated to play that map if the teams are even little bit unfair it will be total ownage and even if they are even its boring...
Radez

Post by Radez »

When people are debating about baserace, count me in, the map is so awesome... Besidess there is no adre on SIKY server, so BR aint even so medic overpowered... Besides you can frag better in BR cuz you can defend or att, just the way you like. TWO THUMBS UP FOR BR!!!!! HELL YEAH!! [smilie=vinsent.gif] [smilie=vinsent.gif] [smilie=yahoo.gif] [smilie=thank_you2.gif]
Sm0k3 a f3w blunts 4nd fr4g with|THC|RA-deZ
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

The TDM server will have the next version of silEnT soon. Hopefully tonight. Then you can play the map there along with some fun settings.

We will start public tests with the SIKY server because it has lower utilisation. But hopefully new mod version will attract some players there too.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
tanel(est)

Post by tanel(est) »

yay [smilie=drinks.gif]
WhiteDeath

Post by WhiteDeath »

Radez wrote:When people are debating about baserace, count me in, the map is so awesome... Besidess there is no adre on SIKY server, so BR aint even so medic overpowered... Besides you can frag better in BR cuz you can defend or att, just the way you like. TWO THUMBS UP FOR BR!!!!! HELL YEAH!! [smilie=vinsent.gif] [smilie=vinsent.gif] [smilie=yahoo.gif] [smilie=thank_you2.gif]
Well i think that SIKY have adreline & doublejump so what do u think is medic owerpower or not? ^^

But thumps up HELL YEAH!!
Im maybe slow, but fairly in front of u ;)
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

medics arent the only ones who has adrenaline...

every class has adre once you master medic class :)
tanel(est)

Post by tanel(est) »

ok ok but the adrealine was soo good th use to catch the enemy and knife him!!
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

naah infinite adre was kinda fun but i hate baserace...
Radez

Post by Radez »

The BR medic opness was based on infi adre and infite self healing abilities... plus with skills to pull some HS ur totaly overpowered with a medic in BR... so thats why when there is no TJ or adre on silEnT BR is like a must map... [smilie=vinsent.gif]
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

well yeah...but whit soldat ya chave loads of firepower and whit fobs ya have infinite ammo supplies and arty possibilities engineer is good in defending only and coverts,.,..well coverts sucks

what im saying is that all the classes got something good at them exept coverts who are 80% useless in attacking and defending
Radez

Post by Radez »

Yes infite ammo supplies was good indeed, but soldat with repeated panzer, the chance of self vaporize is very high... plus the Field op synergy bonus aint so high, plus you maybe can throw arty more often but... "All planes not avaible" so arty and airstrike aint so much of a threat, but engys and coverts got something nice, covers got infi Satchel charge and Smokes... with some planning you make nice frags with them :D Same with engys more rifle nades and more dynamites = more BOOM! = Some nice (and cheap) kills... [smilie=vinsent.gif] [smilie=vinsent.gif]

The meaning of this is that medic is not so op anymore its more balanced between other classes so BR BACK! BR BACK! BR BACK! :D [smilie=assassin.gif]
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

wait wait twait br no back

and airstrike just outside the spawn is deadly...not many people understand to dodge it even after they run into it 4 times :P