Baserace

Ideas to improve our server or the forum.
kalsarikanni
her blog

Re: Baserace

Post by kalsarikanni »

Baserace is funny [smilie=nyam.gif]
kechelke

Post by kechelke »

I would like to see this map on this server, it's nice to play! [smilie=drinks.gif]
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

its not...trust me
UOT24

Post by UOT24 »

tanel(est) wrote:nah himalia silent is better than baserace so ill only play himalia [smilie=offtopic.gif] :D :D [smilie=whistle.gif]
You're too much flatter and you put a lot of smiles. Yes, I svoglasen with you - old maps cause nostalgia, but too bad request form
Frantic

Post by Frantic »

puolakanaho wrote:well yeah...but whit soldat ya chave loads of firepower and whit fobs ya have infinite ammo supplies and arty possibilities engineer is good in defending only and coverts,.,..well coverts sucks

what im saying is that all the classes got something good at them exept coverts who are 80% useless in attacking and defending
Cov ops are actually useful too when covert building is upgraded, you can warp to underneath enemy base
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

For me the main concern with this map is the time to finish it. With too few people on the server it takes too long, with too many the same (because the defense is stronger). I would like to see this map but wit longer timelimit, but I know that such thing is rather impossible.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
Frantic

Post by Frantic »

TheSilencerPL wrote:For me the main concern with this map is the time to finish it. With too few people on the server it takes too long, with too many the same (because the defense is stronger). I would like to see this map but wit longer timelimit, but I know that such thing is rather impossible.
I agree. I sometimes (withe the go from players) added time to at least finish the map. Is that possible? I dont know which or whether admins have this power?
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

if the map was atleast a little more complex it would be more intresting to play

but since it is just a plain terrain with castle in the middle and some trenches(or drench????)(oja?)(moat?)(citation needed) it gets boring fast and it really isnt anything else than from one point to another the whole map...
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

If there was a shorter distance from 1 base to another it would be more playable in my opinion, the whole running takes too long and making the obj is not that fun anymore. But I like playing that map even in current setup. But I am talking about the original one, not the desert one.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

TheSilencerPL wrote:If there was a shorter distance from 1 base to another it would be more playable in my opinion, the whole running takes too long and making the obj is not that fun anymore. But I like playing that map even in current setup. But I am talking about the original one, not the desert one.

i believe i was talking about that too...

and with shorter distance it just makes the running shorter but doesnt relinquish you from the boredom of the map.it still is just headless back and forth running....
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

Yes, but unquestionably the process of constant upgrading the map is one of the greatest advantages of this map. I really would like to see this map back despite disadvantages I've described above.
-- E. Hubbard