mute

Ideas to improve our server or the forum.
Akilles
her blog

mute

Post by Akilles »

its annoying when young kids is spamming and then they vote and vote for mute for the players who tells them to stop spamming.
Is there something that could be done with that? for an example that u atleast have level 1 or something?
just asking :)
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: mute

Post by gaoesa »

Yes. I think maybe in the next version of the mod. I have thought about it myself too.

Though, if someone is harassing other players, you should ask someone with level 3 or higher to warn that player about it. Admins can then later give such a player sanctions or remove if he indeed is not interested of the game at all.

Generally I like the mute vote because it gives the players the ability to give too noisy players temporary mutes. The voted mute length is 3 hours on the server.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
Akilles

Post by Akilles »

I usually tell them about it, but there is to many times when there is no level 3 or higher, well somethimes.

Ye i like it to, but maybe the mute length should be shorter? I belive that the person who got mute has learnd the leasson after 1 hour, 1 and half.
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

naah 3 hours sounds cool....
wanker

Post by wanker »

Why not just to improve the voting system?