The Port b1

Ideas to improve our server or the forum.
gaoesa
Site Admin
her blog

The Port b1

Post by gaoesa »

I have edited the map script of this map. Changes are to the first part, when allies need to dynamite the gate.

Changes:
* The map time is 20 minutes unless allies manage to dynamite the gate. If succesfull, the map time will go back to normal 30 minutes.
* The axis spawn time was increased from 20 seconds to 25 seconds until the gate is dynamited. If allies manage to dynamite the gate, the spawn time will normalize.

The reason for these changes was that it was in most games really easy for axis to defend. Without any teamplay. These changes are supposed to make it more possible for less organized teams to attack the gate.

Let me know if more changes are needed. I have been thinking of reducing the allied spawntime in the beginning, to prevent axis rambos from attacking so easily from the behind.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
TheSilencerPL

Re: The Port b1

Post by TheSilencerPL »

IMO very good move. It's really hard for allies to break through to blow the gate and if they cannot do that playing the same for 30 minutes is very boring.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

[smilie=good.gif]
thesituation

Post by thesituation »

Sounds good:) hope it will make the map a bit more enjoying to play :)