How about that new anti cheat?

Ideas to improve our server or the forum.
Mooperi
her blog

Re: How about that new anti cheat?

Post by Mooperi »

In general, virtualization itself is familiar to me, but for such a game (fps), it is not a "good thing" as you know, and my point is that the game is native also mac and linux. This kind of development sacrificed two entire player groups (mac and linux), which is in the first place according to the desired. I do not know how much mac or linux users Himalia has, but in this way it cant get more, is sure!

I would also like to play with a clean server, but this is like the "tail wagging the dog" situation. I think that this trend is not good for the game, Himalia server not to mention Mac and Linux users. I think Windows users are also losers, because the future is becoming less and less players, as I said now is sacrificed and wasted two whole group of players Mac and Linux users.

I hope that you take this into account in the future, and do not let it happen Himalia objective game server, until the linux and mac version also exists.

Finally, I can honestly say that you've done a lot of good, starting with the fact that you offer a server, thanks for that, plus I really like the silEnT mod. Therefore, I must say, what I said. I'm just really worried about such developments.

Idea: What if all the players who use Windows, make automate banned, because of them need to develop this kind anti-cheat program, in this way IT all would be much easier! [smilie=prankster.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: How about that new anti cheat?

Post by gaoesa »

The TZAC will not work too well with the main server anyway because it requires registration. The Mac users will disappear anyway because the new Lion does not support the PunkBuster anymore. But let's hope there will be TZAC client for Linux so that all the players can enjoy some match style games on the ETPro server.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/