New server

Ideas to improve our server or the forum.
thesituation
her blog

New server

Post by thesituation »

I have only played on this server once, and it seems its often empty. Though I think it has some great settings with 3vs3, 5vs5 and stopwatch games. The most fun games ive played is with somewhat eaqualy good players in somewhat even teams trying to work together:) Nothing wrong with the other server, but bots and or uneaven teams sometimes is just frustraiting :) just an idea to se if there is an interest to create an event or something on the forum maybe so peolpe can se if somebody want to play at a sertain time that day and agree to play some good battles? :)
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: New server

Post by gaoesa »

I like this idea. Maybe you could make a team with Akiles and you need a third one for it. Then challenge other players. I know Lara, Batt Secs, 4pz0, The Kamu and redcoat at least have the tzac installed. I could participate too. 3vs3 sounds good. I think you should pressure Queen a little. After she gets the tzac, we can really start making events [smilie=diablo.gif] [smilie=laugh3.gif]
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
Akilles

Post by Akilles »

noo i dont wanna be on the same teams as situ [smilie=pleasantry.gif] nah just kidding, but i think it sounded like a good idea [smilie=drinks.gif]
[AmA]Iku-Turso

Post by [AmA]Iku-Turso »

Well,
I have TZAC installed, and I have tried that EtPro server couple of times. alone.
So count me in.
Im able to play any time from monday to friday after 15:00 p.m.
Penderi

Post by Penderi »

So, apparently TZAC = SLAC, which was mentioned some time ago in thread far far away... Just for info, if someone already had created an account for SLAC like I had.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
[AmA]Iku-Turso

Post by [AmA]Iku-Turso »

Yeah,
I was also confused like week ago, when people here talked about TZAC. No idea what was that. Anyway, it cleared after some googling and trying out my SLAC account username/password with TZAC and whoaa, it worked. So didnt need to register again.
Zorlic

Post by Zorlic »

I think we need more of those matches etpro´s we had once a time, but it was gone somewhere. In time, was playing Redcoat name when someone asked me this, that I am the same Zorlic-person. I looked at a regular time Splatterladder-statistics, until someone put a name to British RedcoatUK . At least, no one even * I/Mine* to the current name. Original at nickname Axeman / The Axe has come playing at the time, but the got rusty skills [smilie=assassin.gif]

----------------
Mielestäni tarvitsisi enemmän noita etpron matseja kerran kerta ollu, mutta siihen se jäi jonnekkin. Aikanaan tullu pelattua Redcoat nimellä, kun joku kysyi minulta asiasta, että olenko Zorlic sama-henkilö. Katselin säännöllisesti aikanaan splatterladderista tilastoja, kunnes joku Brittiläinen laittoi nimekseen RedcoatUK. Ainakaan vielä ei ole kukaan *minun* nykyistä nimeä käyttänyt. Alkuperäinen Axeman/ Axe tuli pelattua aikoihin, mutta taidot ruosteessa. [smilie=diablo.gif] [smilie=angry2.gif] [smilie=threaten.gif].
Random

Post by Random »

I could come someday. I have that TZAC installed, but very rarelly see games in that server. If someone is for tournament, I'm in, best day for me is sunday. :D