SamuraiYoshi

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
divine_one
her blog

SamuraiYoshi

Post by divine_one »

For some reasons (teamstacking, childish arguing, spamming etc) i called a vote for mute SamuraiYoshi. Vote passed.
After that, he join back to axis team, started running after me everywhere and teambleeding me again and again. For me normal play was ended. My requests so he stopped doing it did not help. Samurai finally left the game and returned after a while under another nick Homo (and another ip I guess) without a mute. He started asking me why and why he got muted. I told him the reasons, but apparently he does not understand any of them and disagreed. To avoid childish quarrels on the server, I said I would write on the forum a few words about his behavior. The answer was that he does not care about it, because he can change the ip and avoid the consequences like he did it before to remove the mute.
We have here a pretty cool community of players and we must do everything to stay that way. People who do not follow the server's rules or bend them without breaking them clearly, need to know that their behavior aren't unnoticed. So please, keep an eye on SamuraiYoshi/Homo.
P.S. I know that I am not infallible (who is?) but there were a few players who have seen it all, so maybe there is someone who want to add something else.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: SamuraiYoshi

Post by gaoesa »

Thank you for your report. We have been looking him for a while now and this incident will be dealt with.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
Samurai Yoshi

Post by Samurai Yoshi »

Hi, i was going to speak with you gaoesa about what happened, but i didn't have a chance for it. Divine, i asked you many times to tell me the truth about why you call that vote to mute me, you didn't answer to me truthfully. (Free. (Pipa), MyLittlePony, (Oldman) were online atm. they can prove that i didn't get my answer. I was muted, so i didn't get my answer, but i came with other guid and tried to get some answers, but didn't get it because this guy didn't reply to my questions.)

Everything get started when i went to spectators when the map ended (I was in axis, defencing, 3 (Axis) vs. 4 (Allies). So in next map there was in axis 2 left and 4 in allies, after when Oldman moved to axis, teams were balanced, 3 vs. 3. As far as i know, Oldman and Pony are same level of players. So Oldman played in axis, Divine was there too, Divine is good player too as far as i know, at least better than low KR players. I dont remember who was 3th player there, but it doesn't matter because he was low KR player (Beginner). - Pony played in allies with 2 other, i don't remember them, possibly one was Free. (But honestly he's only a bit worse than Divine), i don't remember who was 3th player in allies, but he was beginner player as 3th player in axis (Pipa or that other guy who's as good as Pipa, low KR).

So usually i choose allies and that's what i did yesterday too and after we ended too fast with Pony a current map (Oasis), Divine blame me of steam stacking. Then i just continued playing, i didn't care about it, because we had 2 SKILL player in axis (High KR, Oldman and Divine) and in axis Pony and Free. (Free is a bit worse player than Divine), So it would be more unfair if i would play in axis. After this Free. moved to axis and i was playing with Pony and the 3th player in allies against 4 in axis (Oldman, Divine, Free. and 3th person). That's how this started.

After we played in those teams a while, Oldman left. And teams went a bit unfair, but we kept played because it was still 3 vs. 3 and if one jump over to other team, it would have been 2 vs 4. and even more unfair. So nobody moved. Always when i got killed i said "Great Shot" and then one of them (Axis) said how can anyone say that ("Great Shot") when teams are unfair. Well i didn't answer, but i kept using that command after i got killed. So then i was spammer? (Divine, he didn't blame me of spamming but that was a one of the reason what he told of the reasons of mute in his complain). Well that's kinda bu*ls*it.

Childish arguing, where that came up from? Well like i said, i came with other guid in and asked a reason of why did he call that mute. Didn't get truthfully answer to this, i got only same lies than in his complain or not lies but fake reasons. After all before Divine left, he said he's tired of me and said he will write some words of me to forum and that's what he did.

Today when i tried to connect, i was banned from the server. So i came here and to read his complain, i just got surprised about those reasons of complain and how those things came up after all.

I wonder too how easily people is getting banned from this server, with complain without hearing a victim of complain, i didn't get even a chance to solve this.

I hope other ones (Free., Pipa, Oldman, Pony) tells their own short views of this.

Like we know already, that vote passed and that's doesn't mean i was a spammer, i have seen others Himalian or Himalian Seniors (Lvl 1-2) who is calling a vote without reason and vote is passing, just a joke. So people just pressing F1 or F2 without taking it seriously. This doesn't mean that they agree with a voting caller. Like Free. told there, he just pressed F1 and didn't even care of it. Results is not always a true.

And Divine, you are level 1 or 2 and able to call a vote, you still don't have permission to use that level wrongly. Thats how i saw that happen, you didn't give me truthfully answer even for this small thing. Pipa wanted to know too the truth, but u didn't tell. Pipa said something, "Yes tell the truth", but you didn't say anything, why it was too hard to tell a truth of calling that vote? I'm wasn't going to bite you. I just thought you had a bad day, but i wanted a truth.

~ Samurai Yoshi ~
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

Yoshi, you've forgotten to address this one in your elaboration:
After that, he join back to axis team, started running after me everywhere and teambleeding me again and again.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
Samurai Yoshi

Post by Samurai Yoshi »

Sorry. Yes, that's true, i bleed him because i wanted him to call a vote to unmute me after i was muted for a while. He knews that i bleed him because he call that vote. I bleed because i wanted to ask him a reason why he call that mute... That's only thing what i did wrong, i know. But if this would have given me a chance to explain or a chance after muted for a while to solve things, it wouldn't happen even. But i wanted to find out what makes him call a vote without a real reason. I was muted so i was like a wall and i tried to give some sign that he call that unmute vote and we can solve a problem. For being good to other, the other will be good for you. That's how things work.

I wanted to solve, but it's a bit hard to solve and get answers if im muted. That's why i bleed him. I wanted to take part in the scene.

~ Samurai Yoshi ~
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

I wonder too how easily people is getting banned from this server, with complain without hearing a victim of complain, i didn't get even a chance to solve this.
It is not easy. We all know you and there is even a video of you fooling around. I have previously personally issued you two warnings. You also have the chance to set this thing right as you can register to the forum and tell your story.
Like Free. told there, he just pressed F1 and didn't even care of it.
That is your interpretation. The logs state this:
say: divine_one: yoshi, stop shooting me, you wanna be banned or something?
say: free.: grrr :D
say: divine_one: you deserve for that mute
say: free.: divine called it. i just voted f1 :D
Which does not state he did not care. He is experienced enough to know what he votes.
Everything get started when i went to spectators when the map ended (I was in axis, defencing, 3 (Axis) vs. 4 (Allies). So in next map there was in axis 2 left and 4 in allies, after when Oldman moved to axis, teams were balanced, 3 vs. 3. As far as i know, Oldman and Pony are same level of players. So Oldman played in axis, Divine was there too, Divine is good player too as far as i know, at least better than low KR players. I dont remember who was 3th player there, but it doesn't matter because he was low KR player (Beginner). - Pony played in allies with 2 other, i don't remember them, possibly one was Free. (But honestly he's only a bit worse than Divine), i don't remember who was 3th player in allies, but he was beginner player as 3th player in axis (Pipa or that other guy who's as good as Pipa, low KR).
There were couple non regular Polish players that don't qualify as beginners in your team. I especially remember KANANGA had good aim as all this stuff happened after I left the server. The logs confirm KANANGA playing in your team. Free was playing in the same team with divine_one. Oldman is good but he was not there.

Pipa is always nice to everyone, but here is about Pipa agreeing with you
say: Homo: ur good divine
say: divine_one: but thx
say: Homo: np
say: Homo: btw
say: Homo: im samurai
say: divine_one: i know rgar
say: divine_one: that
say: Homo: yeah
say: Homo: u just did very bad when u call mute me
say: Homo: i didnt break rules
say: Homo: chat rules
sayteam: Pipa: yes you did
say: Pipa: yes you did
say: Homo: your lvl 1 or 2, u should know that
say: Homo: pipa
say: Homo: u came too late to see this
say: Homo: divine maybe u can tell the truth
say: Pipa: not important what hi did
sayteam: divine_one: spamming, insulting, teamstacking
say: Homo: really?
say: Pipa: you can write in forum
say: Pipa: if u not agree
For other readers, Homo is Samurai Yoshi.

There is too much lines about this chat for me to read them all carefully, but from the past I know you have had the attitude that if we would ban you, you would just open the ban. Using that as kind of a permission to troll around.

I know you can play well and fair too, the ban ends tomorrow as this was exceptionally just a short 1 day ban. And hopefully you will continue playing with better attitude and this whole thing will go to the past.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
gR!ns

Post by gR!ns »

Yes, its not easy. We don't ban people just because we can (or just for fun). Not even every complaint what we hear. Every ban has its reasons and backgrounds of it has been considered. Like Gao wrote there earlier, we have been looking your actions in the game long before Div came to wrote this complaint. And I'm glad he did.

I don't know exactly what happened there then, but from my point of view, your actions in the game aren't always what we like to have in our server. And your way to get attention with voice spamming is annoying. And the way how you tried to solve this issue with teambleading and threatening to circumvent possible consequences of your actions was wrong. And what I saw today at the server, it was harder than you thought? (Multiple failed tries) And, and, and...

Without this ban, I think you wouldn't register our forum, seen this complaint and wrote your story bout it. The way like it should been solved in the first place. Not spoiling other players game just because you got muted.

The way I see it, we did right desicion to give you one day time to think.
divine_one

Post by divine_one »

@ SamuraiYoshi:

First of all - You took that mute totally in wrong way - instead of changing your behavior you did even worse. When i called that vote there was not in my intention to start any server wars with you (except Axis vs Allies of course). I was just tired of your spamming and behaving at all. I was about to vote for unmute soon, but you started to freaking out.
Teamstacking - yes, that was exactly what you did. In my opinion there were two balanced teams and after map voting you moved to spec and then to Allies - as you said - just because you wanted to be in attacking team. Sometimes It's nothing wrong in it, but you made that the oldman had to switch to axis for even. Little selfish, don't you think?
Also, not without a reason there were a conversation about respect the others between you and some players few days ago, did you forgot that? So yes, there was a red light blinking in my head when you started trollng.
You have a nice gaming skills, why dont use them in right way?
I remember we had a few nice games together and i used to like to play with You. I Hope we still can.
free.

Post by free. »

i think this is coming to end, so i won't drop a big text here.
Yes i witnessed the situation that day, i'll tell from my (fading) memory:
* divine, pipa, yoshi, oldman, pony, me and possibly another girl had fun there.
* all was fine, we were causing lots of trouble. the situation was, as far as i remember, that yoshi and me were defenders and got beat kinda harshly. the thing is, that i think that oldman, pony and yoshi were the good ones, and pipa, divine and me the mediocre ones (pls note: related to the first group). so, at even teams there's no question, that pony, oldman and #3 would beat yoshi, me and #3 (divine?). there's nothing wrong about it, i admit getting kind of mad in such situations when have k/d=5/15-ratios, but i oughta deal with it.
* then, something happened (i don't know exactly what) but i saw yoshi on opposite side, that means attackers. i can now remember having read divine asking yoshi something like teamstacking or smth. like that.
* here, yoshi began what divine is imho considering as 'childish arguing' - he began asking back things like 'isn't it allowed to attack?' ' - i thought to myself things like 'of course not, but it's also not forbidden to keep teams as even as possible under given circumstances'
* shortly after that, i recall myself, i asked yoshi something like 'i don't understand how a talented player like you needs to say things like 'Great Shot!' '. the reason for that is that i experience the really good players don't produce themselves that way. they are, instead, quiet, try to be fair (help the weaker team and therefore challenge themselves) or just are gentle.
* then, the vote was called, i saw that that was an attempt to mute yoshi and voted F1. why? i remember myself of getting really tired on servers with lots of spamming and getting highly stressed by that. i therefore left my 'home-server' Ho2 when i found this himalia-gem ... i called many mute-vote back there. so, i just wanted to back divine in his case as i could understand his momentum of being ennerved by spamming and using a legal way to intervene, although i didn't feel myself very concerned: i simply have switched off global chats (Menu - Silent - Config - Disable global chats or something like that) - the reason was that sometimes the funny sound-samples get abused massively ('Pussy Liquor' i. e.). Nevertheless, i read Yoshi's vsays and .. read above.
This all doesn't mean that i dislike Yoshi or anyone else concerned in this case.

I completely agree with divine in his statement, that this fine small community should be kept safe and alive by it's leaders and regular members. As i consider myself as a regular member with himalia and in addition am part in this case, i felt in need to write this all - no so small text as initially intended.

After all, i don't think that this is a very big deal and even more, i trust in Yoshis ability to correctly and objectively judge the situation in an adult manner as he already did ingame in different cases.

See you all ingame.