Possible aimbotter

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
wanker
her blog

Possible aimbotter

Post by wanker »

This guys makes amazing kills and has 50% acc with 100+ ping.
http://www.upload.ee/files/3283462/demo0004.dm_84.html
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: Possible aimbotter

Post by gaoesa »

Thank you for the report. Reposting the demo to the forum so it will be safe.
Attachments
demo0004.zip
(734.83 KiB) Downloaded 2214 times
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

hahah im not hacking i can upload the full demo if you want [smilie=laugh3.gif]
pistolero

Post by pistolero »

wanker are you drunk or something?

You cannot ban for aimbotting unless the player's aim is flicking all over the place.
In this situation this was not the case, just positioning well and getting free shots to enemies with decent tracking.

Don't see what is the problem here...
wanker

Post by wanker »

To pistolero

First of all I am not saying that he has aimbot for a fact. If you read the topic carefully it says POSSIBLE aimbotter. So that means that he MIGHT have aimbot. I know a lot semi-pro players who have been banned from regular servers because they play so well that it seems like they are using cheats. But they really were world class.

Secondly have you ever heard of humanized aimbots? These 360-degree-flicking-mouse-80%-acc-days are over. Nobody uses cheats like that anymore.

Thirdly it is possible that I am wrong in this case. Back in 2005-2006 I played a lot against top players and nobody could do that with 100+ ping, so when ever I see a player with 100+ ping and 50% acc, it's suspicious. I recommend you to join some american server and play there and see for yourself how good it is to hit people with 100+ ping. Maybe ET-s anti-lag system has bugs and it over compensates but in many cases his aim was way behind and he still hit.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Maybe ET-s anti-lag system has bugs and it over compensates but in many cases his aim was way behind and he still hit.
You can't see where he is aiming unless you time shift about his ping. For the person who is speccing, it looks like the aim is behind, but for the player himself, the aim is correct. That is what antilag does. It stores the player positions on the server and the bullet traces (made on the server) are done with the positins the players saw on their own screens. Maybe little confusingly said, but I'll explain it more if needed. The fact is that big ping does not make back shooting harder.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
wanker

Post by wanker »

gaoesa wrote:
Maybe ET-s anti-lag system has bugs and it over compensates but in many cases his aim was way behind and he still hit.
You can't see where he is aiming unless you time shift about his ping. For the person who is speccing, it looks like the aim is behind, but for the player himself, the aim is correct. That is what antilag does. It stores the player positions on the server and the bullet traces (made on the server) are done with the positins the players saw on their own screens. Maybe little confusingly said, but I'll explain it more if needed. The fact is that big ping does not make back shooting harder.
I completely understand what are you saying. But still no competitive clan/player is willing to play in server where they have higher ping than the opponent. During important games they went trough great trouble to find a server that was suitable for both teams. If ping doesn't matter that much then why was that?

Edit: Back in my gaming days I remember it was very common that one map was played in one server and second map on another server just to even up the ping difference.
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

100 ping 50% accuracy is nothing i can do the same with 150 ping ET antilag is very decent for 0 to 150 ping over that it gets pretty bad but on australian servers with 300 ping i can still do 40% accuracy :) and beside my ping is even higher on this server it display 110 but it rly is 125

heres the full demo if you guys rly have nothing better to do -_-

http://www.upload.ee/files/3285341/2013 ... dm_84.html
Rainbow

Post by Rainbow »

wanker wrote:
gaoesa wrote:
I completely understand what are you saying. But still no competitive clan/player is willing to play in server where they have higher ping than the opponent. During important games they went trough great trouble to find a server that was suitable for both teams. If ping doesn't matter that much then why was that?

Edit: Back in my gaming days I remember it was very common that one map was played in one server and second map on another server just to even up the ping difference.
ehhh it would make sense to change server only in RtCW ... in ET the antilag with 100 ping is no problem and yea being from canada iv been playing ET with high ping for a long time since its dead in north america... and its a pub full of noobs so its very easy :P