Ban

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
tanel(est)
her blog

Ban

Post by tanel(est) »

I played the himalia server and i was about to win in secret bay. Then at tle last sec the teams where swaped. And few secs later i automaticly disconnected and when i tred to reconnect i got a ban. I respected the rules and i didnt do anything wrong? [smilie=ireful3.gif] [smilie=angry2.gif] [smilie=help.gif] [smilie=dash2.gif]
Lara C.
Site Admin

Re: Ban

Post by Lara C. »

Looks like you were not banned, only kicked probably. And as you are on server at the moment again I think this problem is solved [smilie=popcorm2.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

You were not banned. I kicked you for teamstacking.

The teams were bad 3 maps, I did two shuffles. There were people who were only stacking to the winning team. I shuffled again and I said the next lamer who switches to play in the stronger team will fly out. Unfortunately you were one of the 2 players who did it and hence you were kicked.

Do not make teamstacking a habit for yourself.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
tanel(est)

Post by tanel(est) »

Put if i tried to log in it sayed you where kicked and baned
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Yes. Default kick length is 2 minutes. It cannot be shortened unfortunately. Excpet by issuing a shorter one with ban command.

It would be better if it would show the reason too. I'll take a look at it.

It wasn't however an actual ban. Bans are usually longer then 2 minutes.

The initial kick did said: You have been kicked, Reason: blaa blaa.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention that there is this possibility for confusion.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

oh well i think we all learned something about this

and that something is that always be nice to other people because if you arent gaoesa will kick you out of the servers and you shall never be seen again