4pz0 is a botter part II

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
Radez
her blog

Re: 4pz0 is a botter part II

Post by Radez »

This is going a little side tracked, so I say what's the solution of this?

4pz0: botter or not?

I think not, Gao thinks not, the dude seems to be not to overpowered, what are we arguing?
Sm0k3 a f3w blunts 4nd fr4g with|THC|RA-deZ
wanker

Post by wanker »

Radez wrote:This is going a little side tracked, so I say what's the solution of this?

4pz0: botter or not?

I think not, Gao thinks not, the dude seems to be not to overpowered, what are we arguing?
You see Radez, long long time ago people thought that earth was flat too, but that didn't make it true. The solution is that I would like to see what results you would get if you had that kind of ping. I for example went to the American server that gaoesa gave and it was truly horrible. I killed mostly bots, but it was very difficult to hit them, because my bullets were delayed remarkably.
Weedk

Post by Weedk »

I honestly don't think someone as good as that guy, would bother to use hacks. Especially not when the server is clearly his home.
Aimbotters are usually lost souls, doomed to wander from one server to the next.
With all the good players on the server, it seems strange that only one questions his skill.
What about all the players that are better than him?

:)
[AmA]Iku-Turso

Post by [AmA]Iku-Turso »

Well,
Demos didn't show anything suspicious at all. In my side of view just a bit over average player playin'.

In my opinion, ping matters only then when it's much higher than others or when it waves around. If you have stable ~100 ping it's not bad. Player gets used to it really fast. The server I play most of the time I have steady 98 ping and i have learned how to aim with that ping. Of course it gives me a little disadvantage, 'cos enemies sees me split second earlier than me. That server has NQ1.2.9 mod and with that mod I have gained my hs record 211 with 102 kills. On my favorite EtPro servers I have ping 132-136. It's still playable.

About 4pz0...I think he has somekind of wireless connection, but he said on server he will get faster and steadier connection soon. Then maybe I don't get annoyed by his lagging that makes him hard to hit. Now thing is that I'm dancing on his grave most of the time.
Radez

Post by Radez »

Amen Iku-Turso and Weedk. There are lots of better players then 4pz0, Im not saying that he is bad player or anything, but that is just fact... ^^
You see Radez, long long time ago people thought that earth was flat too, but that didn't make it true. The solution is that I would like to see what results you would get if you had that kind of ping. I for example went to the American server that gaoesa gave and it was truly horrible. I killed mostly bots, but it was very difficult to hit them, because my bullets were delayed remarkably.
Problem?
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

For me I didn´t see a defenit proof of using aimbot by him. We have several pretty good and experienced players, who didn´t say that he suspicious. He is good player, but there are several others that still kick his ass regularly.
As I don´t have a proof of his cheating this topic is for me closed , untill someone has a proof that he is using aimbot.

Greeeeeeetz [smilie=tease.gif]

And now I go to the server to kick aaaaaall your asses [smilie=hunter.gif] [smilie=gamer3.gif]
Radez

Post by Radez »

Thank you lara, another problem solved... [smilie=thank_you2.gif]

And never, I'll yo ass! :D [smilie=triniti.gif]
Weedk

Post by Weedk »

Radez wrote:Amen Iku-Turso and Weedk. There are lots of better players then 4pz0, Im not saying that he is bad player or anything, but that is just fact... ^^
Problem?

Altså, you take offence because I write that he is a good player?

Any player that plays for objective, is a good player in my eyes. :)
It has been a while since I stopped caring about who can "pwn" who. Now I only care about getting a good game going.

And keeping a fair server.
Since my last adventure at FA I was reminded why I have my own server. It's because it's impossible to have a decent game of ET without getting insulted.
Your server is by far one of the supremely best, but even there I must put up with comments that I would not have put up with, at home.
It's just simply 100% impossible to have a nice ET gaming session without getting insulted.
That's why I say that Oozo is a good ET player.
Radez

Post by Radez »

No no, I didnt mean anything bad with that, he is a good player of cource, I just meant that there is alwas someone better. Nobody is pefect you know (I'am not trying to be sarcastic) :) [smilie=vinsent.gif]