4pz0 is a botter part II

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
wanker
her blog

4pz0 is a botter part II

Post by wanker »

Well. I still think he uses aimbot. I have some demos.

Look at the last 2-5 frags right at the end. How he frags Nakki at the ammo crates. And at one point you cant even see the head, but the still gets a HS.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/28975365/4pz04.dm_84

On this one he gets mysteriously couple of headshots right at the beginning. Or he just might is very very lucky. But still its doubtful.
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/28975366/4pz03.dm_84
And lets not forget his high ping.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: 4pz0 is a botter part II

Post by gaoesa »

The shot you described as one when he didn't even see the enemy, was possible and caused by the antilag. You don't have identical view of the world. He was still processing older data than you and the server antilag keeps track what is his view and processes the received shots in regard to that view. Without this, it would be impossible for everyone to play except in LANs.

I didn't find anything usable for proof. I used normal speed and timescales as low as 0.1 at times. Some checks with r_shownormals enabled. Would be better if we could use his own demo recordings. Mostly the moves present a tuned up player. Let's not forget he plays hours on the server everyday.

If you're sure about your case, please keep on recording. I'm not trying in anyway to discourage that.

It would be great if he would record his own games and post his own demo, containing the proposed parts, in here. Then we would see how it really looks like from his eyes.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

cant see the demos but i still dont think he is a hacker :|
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

The download site doesn't include '_' in the dm_84. Just add the '_' in the file ending and then they should work.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
wanker

Post by wanker »

What kind of proof do you need then? Todays modern aimbots are very sophisticated and very hard to proof. They help your aim just a little. It's not like 80% acc. with 200 HS per map.
And I dont mind getting owned by someone who is better than me but I am telling you, he uses aimbot. Leave something to upload so that you will have 100+ ping and then try to make headshots. I have years of experience with this game and I can feel it when there's some AI in play.
I've played this game for a long time and against the best there were. There IS NO WAY some one can make those kinds of shots with that kind of ping. The antilag or whatever compensates a little but not with 100 - 180 ping. Ask him some demos or smth. I can play 1 vs 1 with him or whatever.
If you want more proof then sorry, but there won't be any, coz like I sayd bots are very humanlike. If he had normal ping I would be suspicious at all, but he lags like hell.
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

wanker wrote:What kind of proof do you need then? Todays modern aimbots are very sophisticated and very hard to proof. They help your aim just a little. It's not like 80% acc. with 200 HS per map.
And I dont mind getting owned by someone who is better than me but I am telling you, he uses aimbot. Leave something to upload so that you will have 100+ ping and then try to make headshots. I have years of experience with this game and I can feel it when there's some AI in play.
I've played this game for a long time and against the best there were. There IS NO WAY some one can make those kinds of shots with that kind of ping. The antilag or whatever compensates a little but not with 100 - 180 ping. Ask him some demos or smth. I can play 1 vs 1 with him or whatever.
If you want more proof then sorry, but there won't be any, coz like I sayd bots are very humanlike. If he had normal ping I would be suspicious at all, but he lags like hell.
dude i have played et cs ca(inthat game 99% of gamers are hackers) farmville etc

and i can say if someone has aimbot i dont think they would stay in 4ps level...welll not to be offencive 4p is good but not so good...
Radez

Post by Radez »

Wanker don't chew BS, no offence, I think I've played with the guy more then you have, he cant hack if us else can beat him, like I said if he would hack, you cant even see him when ur dead, sure the guy has fast reflexes and steady aim, but that doesnt make him a hacker... Modern bots = 100% acc and about 4000hs ^^
Sm0k3 a f3w blunts 4nd fr4g with|THC|RA-deZ
wanker

Post by wanker »

LoL Radez, you for real? Whats the point of making an aimbot that everybody can detect right away? The better the bot the more humanlike it seems. Like I sayd, if you dont belive me, go and try to hit ppl with 100+ ping. Im quite sure you can't. And the reason why he hasn't uber high ratio is because he lags and no bot can fix that. The cheat just gives him the advantage he needs to complete with rest of us ( normal ping players). I'm not saying his unbeatable or he should be unbeatable because he uses bot. I'm saying that nobody can shoot that well with that kind on ping. Could you imagine 4pz0 scores if he had normal ping?
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Aimbotters usually try to avoid getting caught. Also, I know a lot about modern bots though I have never even tested one. But I have investigated the area as a programmer and a long time player and admin.

However, all the bots have bugs and weakspots just like all the other software. Like I said, there was nothing usable as proof. Also, you are putting too much value for a high ping. It is not that black and white as you claim. A 100 ping is hard but it doesn't make anything impossible in any way. Also, the ping has nothing to do with FPS. Therefore, it doesn't make aiming hard as long as the opposing players are not warping or you're not getting stills in firefights.
Like I sayd, if you dont belive me, go and try to hit ppl with 100+ ping.
I have done that just fine. If I recall correctly, ping around 150 and 200. It is just not as pleasant as it is with a low ping.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
wanker

Post by wanker »

Well, I dont know on what server you tasted playing with 100+ ping, but usually it simply does not work. Ping has always been issue for top players. Back in the days when ET was really popular none of the pro-s were willing to complete even with 50+ ping let alone a solid 100. So the ping does matter and I still stick to my story. Go and play in your own server with 150 ping, invite me too. Lets see how well you do then. Random noob server in USA or where ever does not count.
Radez

Post by Radez »

I agree with gao, ofc botter are like not to get caugh, ofc you can play with over 100 ping, hell yeah when I had yber lags spike I made some lucky kills with almost 300 ping, and doing 100% acc is when the bot fully automizes your aim, some bots are more like total hacking tools which you can optimaze them to shoot like 3 bullets miss and next 3 on the head, they are very customable, I have my my research to you know, though I have never tested a bot neither ^^
Sm0k3 a f3w blunts 4nd fr4g with|THC|RA-deZ
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

I have never said ping doesn't matter. I'm saying what he did in those clips is nothing impossible. You are saying people do not make headshots with over 100 ping. That is false and can be proven on any server regardless of the player skills. Besides, your clips do not present top pro players so you watered your own arguments when calling something you don't know noobs and saying it doesn't matter if the opponents are not top pro players. If you press tab you see the teams were stacked for axis though.

For clarification I was talking about this server. The only US server I know with around acceptable settings for my liking.

I have to agree though. I would refuse playing seriously with a 100+ ping. I have played about 80 ping on my server. That is fine except the stills.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
neroWinger

Post by neroWinger »

gaoesa wrote:The download site doesn't include '_' in the dm_84. Just add the '_' in the file ending and then they should work.
or into dm_82

;=)
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Indeed. Set it to .dm_82 if you have 2.55 version of ET and .dm_84 if you have 2.60 version.

PS.
I have deliberately played with high ping to see how it is like.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
wanker

Post by wanker »

There you sayd that I am putting too much emphasis on ping.
gaoesa wrote: Also, you are putting too much value for a high ping. It is not that black and white as you claim. A 100 ping is hard but it doesn't make anything impossible in any way.
If I recall correctly, ping around 150 and 200. It is just not as pleasant as it is with a low ping.
But actually it is just black and white. Why are we arguing? Why don't you want to make an experiment with me? Arguing here doesn't get us anywhere. My guess is If you had 150 ping in Silent server, and with decent players in it, you would get so raped. If you can get a decent amount of kills and HS-s with that kind on ping, I will forever shut my lips regarding this topic.