Banned on suspicion of humanized aimbot

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
poksuuu
her blog

Banned on suspicion of humanized aimbot

Post by poksuuu »

Im not allowed to appeal. But I will complain. Im not a cheater. I havent cheated and will not do so in the future. I like to think that Im a decent player but certainly not the best. I play on daily basis against players who are much more skilled than I am. Does that make them cheaters? No. They are just better. After nearly seven years Ive learned how to handle spread and where the hitboxes about are. Plainly its a experience aquired by playing the game (maby too) much. Im a competitive player and participate in ladders and tournaments held by for example clanbase.ggl.com/ . I could go a round of my ban if I rly wanted but I will not since I regard those actions also cheating/hacking. Best regards in the future even though I wont be a part of it.

Juho
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: Banned on suspicion of humanized aimbot

Post by gaoesa »

Your post does not work as an explanation. However, good luck with your career and we appreciate that you do not attempt to go around the ban.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/