Aimbotters around

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
Nanaa
her blog

Aimbotters around

Post by Nanaa »

For example, yesterday there was blackshit (in black colour too) and today Harry. Both were from Finland. Blackshit happened disconnect as soon as I realised he cheated. But Harry kept playing and cheating even though I shouted in chat that he aimbots and tk:ed him every time on sight. Why I teamkilled him? Because that's the only frigging action I can do as guest player to piss aimbotters off! Sadly, it didn't even work.

Im mad that commands are so restricted on this server. Callvote kick should be available for everyone. If the uber refs aren't around, players should be able to make the actions with democratic votes. I dunno if "regular players" can cast kick vote or not. Seems like they can't because there were at least jake. and divine_one playing when I shouted to kick that aimbotter but they did nothing. I don't have a regular player status so I can't tell.

Aimbotters are already a common sight on Himalia. It's just pain in the ass that normal players have no measures to get rid off them. Gaoesa doesn't give more refs, refs don't give regulars unless you play every day half a year. It's not fun to play there :'(

~~ Nanaa

EDIT: sorry I didnt realise to record them but I'm 100 % sure they cheated. I have played this game during 6 years and seen loads of aimbotters
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: Aimbotters around

Post by gaoesa »

The two players are probably the same player. The kick vote is not enabled because it may lead into spam voting. This was decided before the silEnT mod allowed to decide which levels have that privilege. The regular level is probably a little hard to get these days since admins with those privilege are not that often around and furthermore, it's not god practice to give levels to unknown players. However, I do not believe aimbotters are a common sight. I remember that the one french person wasn't banned that one time, but that was because the server config had a problem and nobody had admin commands at that time.

Please record a demo next time. We won't ban players based on hear say. A demo is usually required even from admins.

EDIT:
I have given you Himalian level on the server. Since you cared enough to join the forum too.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Okay, thanks for the answer and for the Himalian lvl. Hope you can get cheat protection working again soon! In the mean time, I will record demos and upload here
Random

Post by Random »

Hmm, that's why some people kept killing each other. Don't remember any names, thou'.

I've seen few bots too but are they really so common in Himalia? I dont think so.
Nanaa

Post by Nanaa »

Recorded Harry tonight. He plays like a real noob so it was hard to get even decent aimbotting action. Here's the best clip I could get: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40562092/Harry.dm_84
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

The demo evidence leaves nothing to doubt. Thank you very much for taking the time and the effort to bring this us. We will take action against Harry.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

He is now banned permanently.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development