Trickjumps

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
iikoo
her blog

Trickjumps

Post by iikoo »

When i've been practicing trickjumps, i have received messages that the stop a training and focus on the game. So, is trickjumps/training not allowed?
I know trickjumps is not allowed in obj.
I just want to learn and to practice trickjumps sometimes... :(
iikoo

Re: Trickjumps

Post by iikoo »

And sorry my bad english but i hope u understand what i mean.
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

In my opinion, you are allowed to practice trickjump as long as nobody from the team complains. So better wait for the server to be empty or low populated. Otherwise you simply wind people up, they get angry that you do not help them.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

Mentioned notices happened after few complaints from your team players that you do not help your team.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

it isnt exactly forbidden for people to not help in obj or even participate in game

some people just get mad when you dont help them and they are losing(aka they look for a scapegoat) and when they whine to admins....then the admins will take it out on you. [smilie=beach.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

(aka they look for a scapegoat)
It is not a scapegoat. If 3 players from the team do not participate it has a significant impact even with little larger teams. Talking about more experienced players then few beginners.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/