Someone help.

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
Redl1ne
her blog

Someone help.

Post by Redl1ne »

UOT Twenty Third stole my player name ( Redl1ne!!! )

War him or Ban. It's not fear.
Redl1ne

Re: Someone help.

Post by Redl1ne »

Redl1ne wrote:UOT Twenty Third stole my player name ( Redl1ne!!! )

War him or Ban. It's not fear.

Iiko was same problem.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

UOT's senior Himalian level chnaged to regular level based on log evidence. Harassing players is not suitable for the senior level. Or anyone else either, but this is still just one incident.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
Redl1ne

Post by Redl1ne »

gaoesa wrote:UOT's senior Himalian level chnaged to regular level based on log evidence. Harassing players is not suitable for the senior level. Or anyone else either, but this is still just one incident.
I hope that this thing finds a solution , and next time he dont to same thing.

Ty gaoesa [smilie=beach.gif]
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

he suddenly had a dramatic change in behaviour last thursday....i dont really know what caused it but first he was normal then he left the game room and when he came back he seemed to be extremely offensive...i have pondered should i try talk to him and ask why is he acting this way or just consider it as a joke...

still his behaviour is just so different from his usual self its like he is a different guy..... :(
Redl1ne

Post by Redl1ne »

puolakanaho wrote:he suddenly had a dramatic change in behaviour last thursday....i dont really know what caused it but first he was normal then he left the game room and when he came back he seemed to be extremely offensive...i have pondered should i try talk to him and ask why is he acting this way or just consider it as a joke...

still his behaviour is just so different from his usual self its like he is a different guy..... :(
Now is better ;)