Rax banned

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
rax
her blog

Rax banned

Post by rax »

Hellou!

So I got banned on your server. How long does it takes to watch those demos and see that I dont use cheats? :)
rax

Re: Rax banned

Post by rax »

Oops.. please, move this to Ban Appeals
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

You didn't get banned, just kicked.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Like Silencer said, you did only get kicked. So I think this thread is best in the complaints section, at least for now. Please be patient while the demo will be reviewed and you will get a response into this thread.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

We watched the demo recorded prior to the kick and we couldn't find anything that would confirm the suspicion. Therefore I would like apologize for the inconvenience you experienced due to the kick. Have fun on the server and we wish you would visit us more often.
Cheers.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
free.

Post by free. »

rax was nasty, tough.