Xeon.... ? Teamkilling

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
UOT24
her blog

Xeon.... ? Teamkilling

Post by UOT24 »

Yesterday I played Himalia and I saw a player with nick-name Xeon ... that was hard to remember. He was teamkiller and get muted for 10800 sec, he killed everyone allies with knife. Marko Polo, Boxhead and Neon saw it and lots of times get killed from him.

Please write here if you have been killed from him.
iikoo

Re: Xeon.... ? Teamkilling

Post by iikoo »

He also killed me yesterday. I dont remember nick but its start Xeon or Xenon.
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

First thanks for hint, we will have an eye on him when he should come back :)

Secondly, when you get teamkilled, you will get asked if you want to complain about the teamkill. When it is intentional (!) you should use it because after too many complaints the player will get kicked from server automatically. Of course not the best solution, but most player who only troll around don´t reconnect.
[smilie=assassin.gif]
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

I remember people complaining about him tk, but whenever I specced him he didn't do such things at all.
I think that showing our interest in his actions was enough to stop him. I specced him for a quite long time after 1st complain I noticed and he didn't do anything wrong since that time.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
mk13.se

Post by mk13.se »

Is the nick "Xenomorf" or something like that?
Saw him on the server list a few days ago. I haven't been playing for a while now due to moving and some trouble getting my new 100/100 fiber connection working.
The nick just caught my eye in the server list and now I thought that it might be the same guy.
I'll keep an eye out as soon as I'm back on the server!