Skillz

You're going to be offline for a while. You would like to introduce yourself. Please post anything you would like to share about yourself in here.
mk13.se
her blog

Skillz

Post by mk13.se »

I just need to say that the players on Himalia are just awsome!!
I right about only play on Himalia server and sometimes I forget about the level of gameplay on this server. I'm not realy that good on this game but I think that I try at least, and when most of the regulars are online I am almost useless.
Then the other day I logged into some random polish server and I was just astonished about the level of gameplay. I hardly got even hit during whole maps. People just standing still, in the open, aiming at you. People not knowing the maps, and they obviously had no clue as to what flanking is.
I just want to tell everyone on this server that you are great and you are forcing me to evolve my gameplay. Weeku, pistolero, gr!ns, Marko, divine and al of the rest of you. You are AWSOME!!

Thank you!
gR!ns

Re: Skillz

Post by gR!ns »

mk13.se wrote:I just need to say that the players on Himalia are just awsome!!
Nice to hear that you think like this [smilie=good.gif]
I agree that we have many players who know how, like to play for the team and push to the limit to achieve sweet victory. Let's keep it that way!

Glad to hear also that you are inspired to push yourself harder with practice. Even players, who are played long, can learn new things. By following others, by playing the game.
We are not SO old dogs. Yet. :D

Cheers
free.

Re: Skillz

Post by free. »

..your thank-list should have finished right after weeku, i guess [smilie=slow_en.gif]

but you are right, its tough here sometimes.. *sigh*