A lizard crawls in

You're going to be offline for a while. You would like to introduce yourself. Please post anything you would like to share about yourself in here.
Gekko
her blog

A lizard crawls in

Post by Gekko »

Looks like I haven't introduced myself yet.

Been playing in the server for a while now (with considerably long pauses tho). I love playing in the Himalia SilEnT server because the people there really like to play for the team, and I myself am not really a fragger. [smilie=whistle.gif] (I don't have the best aim and currently both my computer and my connection are sort of incompatible for playing, so I get a lot of lag.) It's good to have fun playing with the team instead of desperately trying to match up with Godlike dominators.

I've asked to be promoted to a Himalian once, but that was another computer, and I'm due to get my own laptop some day so I won't ask it now. ;) But I guess I'm sort of a regular in the server.
_______

Re: A lizard crawls in

Post by _______ »

Heyy, welcome back to Himalia :D
free.

Post by free. »

it's kind of empty here in last times, so saying 'hello' to new introducers is a MUST.

hi gekko :)
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

Welcome [smilie=yahoo.gif]
I killed some times as I remember, so I like you [smilie=tease.gif] [smilie=russian_roulette.gif]

[smilie=laugh3.gif] [smilie=hunter.gif]
gR!ns

Post by gR!ns »

Yes, you're not so new in the server. I remember you from the past also :) Anyway, welcome back!

Ps. Lara always like players who she can kill easily, so don't fix your internet connection or otherwise she start to dislike you :D