queeny ....

You're going to be offline for a while. You would like to introduce yourself. Please post anything you would like to share about yourself in here.
-TheMightyG-
her blog

queeny ....

Post by -TheMightyG- »

has told me to you guys that she is out of order right now because of an computer crash ... she will give a shout as soon as she
is online again. don't ask me exactly what happend, i don't know :'( but maybe she misplaced the kepab inside her
computer ? :D
Himalia Tournament Head Admin
Himalia Gameserver Admin

Before PM me on any questions please read the following articles. If they
don't answer your question please do not hesitate to PM me or any other
tournament official.
Lara C.
Site Admin

Re: queeny ....

Post by Lara C. »

Didn´t you tell her that a kebab is not like a cd ... you can not upload a kebab and save it on your hdd :D :D [smilie=shok.gif]
But somehow I wonder that her computer didn´t crash earlier [smilie=sarcastic_hand.gif] [smilie=sarcastic_hand.gif]
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

Didn´t you tell her that a kebab is not like a cd ... you can not upload a kebab and save it on your hdd
lara couldnt you have told me that earlier? [smilie=mosking.gif]

well i almost collapsed today, screamed and shouted and cursed and went totally crazy [smilie=suicide.gif] .... i couldnt turn on the computer... the powerbutton and the whole computer seemed to be dead .... i called a couple of guys who i thought would be able to help me and one of them finally felt sorry for me and we found out that the powerbutton just striked........ it finally works again and im the happiest person in the world now.... [smilie=yahoo.gif]

thank you mighty for your post here [smilie=thank_you2.gif] ... i thought i would have to buy a new computer and wouldnt be able to be on the forum and server for a few days till i get a new one.

alright ill play some maps on the server now... [smilie=gamer3.gif]

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif]
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

That guy just put the plug for the electricity back into the computer [smilie=laugh3.gif] [smilie=laugh3.gif] [smilie=laugh3.gif]
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

loooooooooooool lara [smilie=mosking.gif] [smilie=mosking.gif] [smilie=mosking.gif] :D
-TheMightyG-

Post by -TheMightyG- »

Lara C. wrote:That guy just put the plug for the electricity back into the computer [smilie=laugh3.gif] [smilie=laugh3.gif] [smilie=laugh3.gif]
hm .. strange i was going to say the same thing ... [smilie=tease.gif] [smilie=tease.gif]
Himalia Gameserver Admin

tournament official.
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

hey guys

i have very very veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery bad news :'( :'( :'(

my computer is completely dead now :'( :'( :'( :'( i will buy a new one soon and will hopefully be back next week to kick your asses.. or at least TRY to kick your asses :D [smilie=to_pick_ones_nose_eat.gif]

wish you a nice week

ill be back [smilie=triniti.gif]

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif]
-TheMightyG-

Post by -TheMightyG- »

*QueenMary* wrote:hey guys

i have very very veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery bad news :'( :'( :'(

my computer is completely dead now :'( :'( :'( :'( i will buy a new one soon and will hopefully be back next week to kick your asses.. or at least TRY to kick your asses :D [smilie=to_pick_ones_nose_eat.gif]

wish you a nice week

ill be back [smilie=triniti.gif]

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif]
well, i suppose she forgot the kebap inside her computer and it moved by himself to more "vital" parts of her ...
you guys know what i'm talking about [smilie=tease.gif] [smilie=tease.gif]
Himalia Gameserver Admin

tournament official.
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

well, i suppose she forgot the kebap inside her computer ...
No, that is impossible ! I suppose that she took the kebab out of the computer again but she didnt realize that she also ate the "vital" parts of the computer at the same time [smilie=crazy.gif] [smilie=crazy.gif] [smilie=crazy.gif]
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack with a brand new computer and screen [smilie=yahoo.gif] [smilie=yahoo.gif] [smilie=yahoo.gif]

[smilie=dance3.gif] [smilie=dance3.gif] [smilie=dance3.gif]

ill have to download et and all the stuff now... if everything works well ill be on the server tonite [smilie=yahoo.gif]

i might need help with the et thing so gao be prepared for some queeny whining [smilie=mosking.gif]