Introducing ⓙⓤⓤⓓ④ⓢ

You're going to be offline for a while. You would like to introduce yourself. Please post anything you would like to share about yourself in here.
juudas
her blog

Introducing ⓙⓤⓤⓓ④ⓢ

Post by juudas »

☉
Hi it's me,
juudas

I started to play ET after my friend's started to play it in 2007, but I might remember year wrong. This is fun game where you never can be too good in it. Sometimes we spend weekend together with Lunssi and have little fun playing together. (read: sauna and beer + ET) [smilie=friends.gif] I found this server when I wonted to have lower ping with my mobile modem and nowadays when I have time I usually play in two servers.

I would like to have real life meeting with you guys now summer 2011, some kind of poker evening or something in public place :) [smilie=popcorm1.gif]

Here are two videos where I'm in action, and yes my favorite gun is MG [smilie=sarcastic_hand.gif]

Greetz,
ⓙⓤⓤⓓ④ⓢ
[AmA]Iku-Turso

Re: Introducing ⓙⓤⓤⓓ④ⓢ

Post by [AmA]Iku-Turso »

Well Hello Juudas!

I know you from Kernwaffe servers. Especially from Kw3 where we have had nice wars some time ago. Sadly Haven't seen you lately. Last time was on this Himalia server I suppose.

btw: LoL that second demo about you. That was the time, when NQ had lots of weird problems with bulletspread. People didn't hit a thing with sniper, but SMG was like sniper. All bullets went same line. Allmost as accurate as sten or mp34.
Radez

Re: Introducing ⓙⓤⓤⓓ④ⓢ

Post by Radez »

Hello and welcome, Im new in here to so I hope we can frag some ass :D :D
And that second video was awesome :D :D You really know how to shoot with that [smilie=vinsent.gif] :)
Sm0k3 a f3w blunts 4nd fr4g with|THC|RA-deZ