himalian skill video

You're going to be offline for a while. You would like to introduce yourself. Please post anything you would like to share about yourself in here.
puolakanaho
her blog

himalian skill video

Post by puolakanaho »

yosh me and gao decided to make a video of himalian team playing ill handle recording and everything else since gao is againts the idea but anyway i need few tips

1:how to edit videos

2:where do the videos go after i have recorded them

3:how do i post videos on youtube?

4:is there any other place where i may downlaod videos as youtube sucks my robot balls and requires a google account?=

5:if there is then how do i download stuff there
Radez

Re: himalian skill video

Post by Radez »

okay dude... how about recording demos and sending them to the editer (you) but the rest of question Iam not so sure to answer [smilie=good.gif]
Sm0k3 a f3w blunts 4nd fr4g with|THC|RA-deZ
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

2. If you mean by videos, the demos you record in ET. They are saved in the demos folder under the silent folder.

I'm not against you making a video :P
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
neroWinger

Post by neroWinger »

nice idea!
btw we can help u recordin stuff of da players, upload it n u can use it :D
makin an yt acc is not that hard buddy ^^
harder will it be to cut da scenes, take a look of programs used by ppl (e.g michael weicker) who made frag movies, find them on yt 2
Radez

Post by Radez »

this is easy, just ware a good editing program (sony vegas pro for example), record some frag, change the clips to high quality (AVI for example or MP4 and put HD on) [smilie=assassin.gif] edit them put them on youtube and done... I mean everybody can like record their "L33T 5K33L5" and send them to you or the one who edits the whole video. And for example put like awesome montage to the start of the video like starring and co-starring... and some awesome tunes to the backround, did I make it sound to easy? :D

|THC|/FiReBaT[RA-deZ] over and out [smilie=thank_you2.gif] [smilie=thank_you2.gif]
Penderi

Post by Penderi »

Here's an example for you puolakanaho:

We will not accept anything less... [smilie=to_pick_ones_nose_eat.gif] :D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
[AmA]Iku-Turso

Post by [AmA]Iku-Turso »

Well, Good luck with that video. :)
Good videos takes about 1-4 months to edit, If you have edited videos before and you know what you are doing.
So I won't expect much about this project if you don't have any experience.

First of all... Nobody has mentioned website where all fragvideos are posted and then commented. Go and check: http://www.own3d.tv . Then push Games-button and choose Enemy Territory. There you can find nice videos, which are usually in HD.

First thing you need is: ET movie cfg. So when you record demo it has best configures for movie. You can download one .cfg from here for example: http://www.antman.info/wolf/etpro/index ... s%2Fmovie/
Even tho those are made especially for EtPro, but should be partly fitting with other mods too.

And of course! Good page for you to visit is this: http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=tutorial&mode=view&cat=2
This page contains lot's of instructions and tutorials for making fragmovies.

Programs, I know, you are going to need are:
EnemyTerritory + image.exe
Camtrace
Vegas
Boujou
3dMax
VirtualDub
Seismovision

You can download ET moviemakers pack v0.9 from here:http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=tutorial&mode=item&id=103
It contains all those programs listed above.

And now answers for you other guestions:

1. I don't know how to edit videos, but you can google for tutorials and instructions. Can be also find from links I typed above.

2. When you record demo with your ET ingame, demos will be located in you ET folder. Then just click Mod you used and then Demo folder. There are all demos you have recorded.

-You can watch demos with Seismovision. Or in game. Watching demos in game you need:
1. Start Et (ET.exe)
2. In main menu go to "MODS" option
3. Choose that mod you had running when recorded demo.
-If demo is EtPro demo then load EtPro mod to be able to watch that demo
-If demo in S!lent mod demo then load S!lent mod... And so on
4. Go to "RECORDS" option and choose demo you want to watch..

I haven't got seismovision to work so I can't help with that.

3. To upload videos on YouTube you need to register there and then find button "upload". Choose that and It won't be difficult to go on from that.

4. There are lot of YouTube kind of video website on internet. For example:
Metacafe
Vimeo
Dailymotion

5. Same answer as 3.
You just need to find button "upload" then follow the instructions. Most video Hosting pages recuires registration, but usually that shouldn't take more thant 2 minutes.

-[AmA]Iku-Turso-
kalsarikanni

Post by kalsarikanni »

Interesting idea! There must be several ways to edit clips. I have made some "movies" with my kids, but never added music beside original voices... [smilie=dance.gif]
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

meh when i was kid we had this movie maker and some ff7ac clips that we used to make a music video so i have some experience

well since gaoesa had to bend since the majority of people are on my side at this one i will start recording videos daily

and penderi it will be easy making that but i also am expecting to you to play as good as them

but dang they didnt use coross aim!?!?
Radez

Post by Radez »

send me the place send frag clips and Im on, bro :D [smilie=thank_you2.gif] [smilie=vinsent.gif]
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

place??+somewhere were i can download em :?

also help me out whit the music i got tons of tracks i wanna use like robot chicken work it out on the floor,middle,i wanna be etcetcetc

im lookking for something in lenght of 2,5 minutes to 4 minutes...
Radez

Post by Radez »

well yes, a place where we can put our clips so you can use them on the video and about the music I recommend something with power and speed like Holy wars by megadeth or Spitfire by the prodigy... WHat type of genre are you looking for? Metal, techno, Classic (WtF?!) [smilie=vinsent.gif]
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

well i posted few above but im open for any kinda songs

red zone is also awesome...
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

btw i have setted a sceducle now

on monday ill download all the necessary crap (like vegas etc)

then ill spend atleast 2 or 3 weeks(depending on how much and how good material ill get)filming

then ill spend few months editing the video :)
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

oh boy..... you're so cute puolakanaho :D

keep it up ;)

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif]