Hello everybody!

You're going to be offline for a while. You would like to introduce yourself. Please post anything you would like to share about yourself in here.
topete
her blog

Hello everybody!

Post by topete »

Hello!

How does it they go?
I am a novice in this server. I would like to know a bit more the users of the above mentioned servant. [smilie=drinks.gif]

Regards of the General Topete
º(Topete)º
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by gaoesa »

Hello and welcome to our community.

The Himalia community was formed 2009 by me, Lara C. and *QueenMary*. At first we had one Jaymod server and one tjmod server. With some time, we closed the tjmod server because of lack of sufficient interest and the bugs in the tjmod. The Jaymod server, now days the TDM server, was later on changed to Nitmod. We searched for some new things to replace the old Jaymod and we found Nitmod. In fact, our Nitmod server was one of the 3 first ones running the mod after it's release.

Later we opened a second server regularly to the new silEnT mod. Leaving the original server as Nitmod, but we changed the gametype there first to deathmatch and then later to team deathmatch. Single player deathmatch was not a success in any way. The first 2.x versions of Nitmod had bad crash problems and at that point, the 1.6 was allready getting old, we (those who overlap with the silEnT mod development team) decided to add team deathmatch into the silEnT. When we released the 0.3.x silEnTs we changed the team deathmatch server to run silEnT mod.

That is pretty much the Himalia history. We have had lot of old regulars over the years and lot of new ones too and gladly, we are a living community with good games everyday.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
puolakanaho

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by puolakanaho »

oh snap i now realize how(by placing myself into the timeline of the chronicle of our history) that i actualy am a senior himalian :O

btw i might get et back soon.....

vålcommen to the server hope to be shootting you soon