hi - it's me - free.

You're going to be offline for a while. You would like to introduce yourself. Please post anything you would like to share about yourself in here.
free.
her blog

hi - it's me - free.

Post by free. »

hi folks,

i was confident to play regularly on this server, what is my favourite now. as i complained repeatedly about music-spammers (sky-lahna ;( ) gaoesa made me lvl-1-user, so i at least could start mute-votes (they're F2-ed, however :D) pointing out, that i could introduce myself here. so do i.

as a german i'm an exot here, as it seems - i live in munich in my 12th consecutive year in a row, hell yeah. it still isn'r sure thats gonna be the place i spend the next 12 but i would like :D.
for all those who dont know this city i just say some words: BAYERN. BMW. OKTOBERFEST. WEISSWURST. BIER. for all thos who still dont know what i'm talking about - http://bit.ly/RROpSd.

i like it here very much. why? it's kind of a pure setting - no doublejump, FF on, aim is important, gibbing frags sometimes too, nice map-setups. i play on a 7yrs old thinkpad r51, that means, 1gb ram, centrino m cpu @ 1,2ghz and intel gma950 gpu. and that means: my fps-rate is going below 30 when more than 12 players join :D, a new replacement is planned though ^^

any questions will be answered with a pleasure - we'll meet soon on the server, i guess!

regards - free.
puolakanaho

Re: hi - it's me - free.

Post by puolakanaho »

this is odd i thought you were a member already

oh well welcome to the crew free
free.

Post by free. »

no this is my first and last registering :).
maybe there are/is some another free around? with any suffix/affix?
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Welcome to the server and to the forum. It is nice to have you here, the one and only "free." :P
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

free. wrote:no this is my first and last registering :).
maybe there are/is some another free around? with any suffix/affix?

perhaps i confused you to somebody else.

i have bad name memory so i mostly assume some people who act familiar around me and are active in the server are members...