Greeting fellow fighters

You're going to be offline for a while. You would like to introduce yourself. Please post anything you would like to share about yourself in here.
A.P. Nikkola
her blog

Greeting fellow fighters

Post by A.P. Nikkola »

Hello all, please let me introduce myself.

I´v been playing ET since...I dunno, maybe from 2004 or something. Many years more and more serious playing untill one (sunny) day I just decided to stop playing anymore.
I took awhile (4years perhaps ?) untill I found myself playing again [smilie=yahoo.gif] . Luckyly all the servers I used to go were shut down or changed too much and I found Himalia-server. Good and though games many great+fair players around keeps me still playing the game.
What else...I´m 37 years, working away too much, playing for fun, beer is my fuel and no, I am not the ski jumper :)

cheers,
-AP Nikkola
Lara C.
Site Admin

Re: Greeting fellow fighters

Post by Lara C. »

Welcome to our server and have fun [smilie=new_russian.gif] [smilie=hunter.gif]
gLidz

Post by gLidz »

Do you ski jump?
divine_one

Post by divine_one »

I tought all Finns are ski jumpers? You must be a F1 or rally car driver then! :D
It's nice to have one more "oldboy" here :) (all that young boys are damn too fast nowdays :P )
A.P. Nikkola

Post by A.P. Nikkola »

Well.. I´m not a ski jumper neither F1 or rally driver :D

And beeing an "old boy" here is not acctually so bad. Except when I´m playing not that I´m only trying to survive in the game, I need to fight about the computer time with my daughter and constantly focus if my wife is sneaking upstairs cathing me playing and not doing those endless amount of tasks were given... ;)
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

Eh, wives... [smilie=diablo.gif]
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard