gaoesa

You're going to be offline for a while. You would like to introduce yourself. Please post anything you would like to share about yourself in here.
gaoesa
Site Admin
her blog

gaoesa

Post by gaoesa »

Hello

I thought to make personal announcement/introduction since there is a little confusion about me playing LoL (at least UOT thought that) because of someone using same name with that game and posting youtube videos.

I don't play LoL and I have never played it :P I practically only play ET when I'm playing.

I'm a long time ET player. Who also had a long break in the between. I'm not an old competitive player but I have played a lot on many public servers. Apparently my ancient crossfire account I recently found is 7 years, 7 months and 9 days old today :P (it's not named gaoesa) I don't remember when I exactly started playing ET. But my favourite server in the beginning was phnet.fi. Some older players might remember this server. Later on I have played on several servers rather regularly. The last one before Himalia was a German server where I met Lara C. and *QueenMary*.

So, I'm the owner of the Himalia server and a silEnT developer on the side. We started Himalia with *QueenMary* and Lara C. back at 2009 (if I remember correctly). Back then it was a Jaymod server. However, we searched for a new game mod to replace Jaymod and we changed to N!tmod. Because of the need to fix a bug in the N!tmod I found myself joining the N!tmod development team. I participated N!tmod development between versions 1.1 and 1.4, I think. I resigned from the N!tmod team but about a year later I found myself in the silEnT development team which we started with TheSilencerPL and hellreturn (hellreturn is from one of the US gaming communities).

Also, since puolakanaho doesn't like anyone to mistakenly think he is me, I have not used aliases: nobody, excited etc. he has used in blue color. It is easy to tell us apart from the constant chatting he does :P
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
puolakanaho

Re: gaoesa

Post by puolakanaho »

thanks for clearing that out gao ^^