Community cooperation proposal

Information for Enemy Territory players.
FOB-Clan
her blog

Community cooperation proposal

Post by FOB-Clan »

Dear Himalia community,

I am member of Field of Battles (FOB). Recently, like most of W:ET clans and communities, we suffered from a low server population and decreasing guest numbers. On Gametracker I saw that your community has similar issues. Therefore, I propose that your community and our community get in contact in order to find a solution that leaves both communities better off. My current proposal would be to shut down one of the servers and to transfer guest traffic to the other server. As a consequence money could be saved, guest numbers would increase, activity will be re-established and most importantly the fun will return. I reserved the following thread for inter-clan /community communication. We'd be more than happy to hear from you in order to work out a mutually beneficial solution.

Our server:
HERE!

Best regards,
Field of Battles!
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: Community cooperation proposal

Post by gaoesa »

Thank you for the offer. Unfortunately, we must decline. We are a small server, 20+4 and we like it that way. We have just moved to a new server and the utilization is close to same as before the move. It is still building up a little. Also, it would be very weird to start directing our community to a NQ server as that is what you proposed to Patriot of the Qubenet clan.

Our server utilization just in case you have been looking at our old server.
http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serve ... tilisation
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
FOB-Clan

Post by FOB-Clan »

Thank you for the reply. We are open for any kind of suggestion. If you still want to get in contact with us feel free to drop by our forums :)
*26*

Post by *26* »

good old fob clan:) i remember starting playing there back in 2007 :=)