banned

You got a ban but you would like to get it lifted or shortened.
FLEXICAN
her blog

banned

Post by FLEXICAN »

hi,

I just got a 7 day ban for suspicion of cheats, well is that even a reason?
Can I see the demo's? I did not use any kind of cheats.

x
Lara C.
Site Admin

Re: banned

Post by Lara C. »

The demo is under review. Untill we are ready with checking demos the ban will not be lifted.
FLEXICAN

Post by FLEXICAN »

really? wow. so you dont know sure if im cheating and I still get the ban? nice system wtf
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

You're right. The time should have been permanent and not 7 days. But that is not a reason to start crying. The admin who banned you was absolutely sure you are a cheater and removing you from the game was his priority. However, the evidence must be confirmed before we can say you are a busted cheater. If someone is banned with the status "busted cheater", he is 100 percent proven to be that. If it turns out that the ban was invalid, the admin in question will learn his lesson and improve.

Your appeal will be handled in time. I will lock this thread now to avoid any further spamming. It will be updated by someone when there is a decision.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
Proud Chicken

Post by Proud Chicken »

The videos recorded have been reviewed and it has been determined that there was no proof of cheating. The ban is therefore lifted.

I apologize for the inconvinience and hope you will continue to play and have a good time at the Himalia server.