I got banned from server..

You got a ban but you would like to get it lifted or shortened.
*Dead_Master*
her blog

I got banned from server..

Post by *Dead_Master* »

So, I'm really sorry about what happened.
I'm not entirely sure why, but was it that i gave an ip to a one guy?
There was only 1 guy and other Himalian bots, so does it matter, i send ip in private or in mainchat?
It's my own mistake and i need to suffer from it. I know that.

- DeaDly__*

[smilie=negative.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: I got banned from server..

Post by gaoesa »

I remember I gave you permission to chat normal server IP addresses with apso and tj server addresses more freely. Doesn't really matter how you advertise but that you did advertise. The other player did not ask for the IP neither was he in other ways interested where you play. Furthermore, you clearly wanted him to join your server and looked like you had moved to play there. However, I will lift your ban this one time since you have been regular for a long time.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
*Dead_Master*

Post by *Dead_Master* »

I was bored and I wanted to, that he try to play jaymod with me. I can even promise that he will be back Himalia in the near future. And how do you know that he will begin to play there, and what does it harm that he will play there with me once? :o

Anyway... Whether the ban three months long?

-DeaDly__*
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Your motivations were unclear when you stated you play there always. The ban length was already written in my previous post.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/