[Admin] gR!ns

This forum is only for admin applications.
gR!ns
her blog

[Admin] gR!ns

Post by gR!ns »

Heya!

May I start? Thanks! :)

First of all I think this is good idea to have some admins more cause there are often a situation that some player(s) have bad attitude and spoils others fun some annoying way. I don't say that after this recruitment there wouldn't be those moments, but I hope it will be reduced.

Okey. I haven't introduced myself offically here but I can do it at the same time. So..

<-- gR!ns is tough minded badass who likes to be in frontline of fire to reach objectives. Behind that nick is (most of time) fair, kind and happy fellow who loves this game. :)

Combining these elements I believe to be good player who want to give sweet victory to team mates.

I got first touch to this game in 2005/2006. Not quite sure, but thanks to my friend, I found (still) the best team based FPS game. I really haven't play this game serious before last autumn/winter. In the same time I found this server. So I have played here about 6-7 months now.

I'm 26 and studying information technology in university of applied sciences.

I can't say is my activity good enough but in my opinion I play / hang out in the game too much :D Many ppl have asked why I spec so much, so I give you the answer:

Watching the game is much better entertainment than watching stupid TV programs (like reality shows). I also have only one table in my place and my PC is on it, so I do mostly everything in front of computer :) I also like to talk / joke with people on server.

So if you guys think that I would be good enough for this responsibility, raise up your voice and let the management know it.

I would do it with a little grin on my face ;)

BR

gR!ns
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: gR!ns

Post by gaoesa »

Thank you for your application. Indeed we are looking for a couple of new admins to the server. Now you need known players/admins from the server to post their promotion or any opinion about you in this thread.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

grins has my vote

grins is a pretty good guy eh. kills enemies and doesnt afraid of anything [smilie=laugh3.gif]
^^
Frantic

Post by Frantic »

You got my vote too Gr!ns. Good player and with the sources you have sp far, you manage quite well beeing an apprentice admin
Violina

Post by Violina »

Hi Soldiers,

First of all, great idea to open the admin application,really great!
For Grins I vote with two thumps up!
He's a Intelligent player, pleasure to play with and against him. He know the rules(that's not enough ofc), can talk with ppl (very important I think), cos giving orders and be "hard" is not only the solution. Can give ppl feelings they are free and in the same time stay an admin who cares! With this rarely seen quality's and the fact that I know him a Little bit better, I'm sure he's gonna be a (near)perfect admin.

See you all in Valhalla... :-)
Pipa ak Pip Pip...
WhiteFang

Post by WhiteFang »

Hey all!

First let me introduce myself to y'all! I'm o30p|WhiteFang, the co-leader of o30p clan. I'm here only to make some comments on Grins and this has nothing to do with clan business nor advertising. Please, remove my post if it goes against any of your rules.

On topic I can only recommend him in all aspects. I got to know him as a cheerful, good guy who always pushes the server's needs in front of his personal gains. Evens teams and never had any problems with him regarding the rulebreaks. One of the last good-old-teamplayer lad outta there so you take no risk in recruiting him if it happens so. Give him time to drink his morning coffee and prepare yourselves for mass slaughter.

Thank you for taking my opinion into consideration, hope I haven't violated any of your rules.

Cheers
o30p|WhiteFang
divine_one

Post by divine_one »

Some kind of serious candidate here. Playing objectives, and doing class things at first makes you wanted player in every team. I think you could do some nice work as an admin also.
iikoo

Post by iikoo »

I also vote gR!ns. You are good and fair player, and certainly a good admin.
Thumbs up! :)
Proud Chicken

Post by Proud Chicken »

Thumbs up!! [smilie=good.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Thank you for all your opinions. WhiteFangs recommendation was also appreciated, it is good to see he has been appreciated and still is even so much that the clan co-leader comes here to post and to recommend him.

The application is approved for Trial Admin status. The first one with our new system.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/