boxhead

This forum is only for admin applications.
boxhead
her blog

boxhead

Post by boxhead »

Hi!

I've been playing ET for a good few years now, and I consider myself a somewhat experienced player. I took about a year long break from this game and have been more playing since then. The last few months I have been playing quite actively on Himalia server, so you can find me there almost every day, and for that reason I'm interested in becoming an admin.
I never rage, insult or disrespect anyone on the server and I also meet all the other requitements. As an admin I would be fair and nice company to play with.

Cheers!
boxhead
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: boxhead

Post by gaoesa »

You didn't fill in the age. Also this is why the written applications are good. I would have never thought you can write this good English. It allows even the less well known players to prove they can fill the English requirement.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
boxhead

Post by boxhead »

I'm turning 19 soon.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Thank you for your application. Now you need people to promote it.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
Gekko

Post by Gekko »

If I'm qualified as a regular player, I'll promote him. (I promo'ed _______ already, tho. No-one seemed to complain.)

Playing with box is easy and seamless, he's a good team worker. He's also fair, so I think he'd make a great admin.
free.

Post by free. »

backing up boxhead too. i just know 2 things of him:
1) he's good.
2) he's inconspicuous
it's a combination that qualifies him.
divine_one

Post by divine_one »

I didn't post my opinion before, because i didn't know him enough.
Now my opinion about him is very possitive. He is a skilled player, with really good aiming.
He is a teamplayer concentrated to play objectives. I think, he deserves for his chance to be a trial admin.
One more thing - i was specing boxy few times :P and i have noticed that if someone asking him about helping the weaker team, he
have not any problem about that and switched for even teams without any questions. Fair player.
KurjusIse

Post by KurjusIse »

This guy is awsome . Great teamplayer , awsome aim , fun and helpful .

Nothing more to say . This guy fits perfectly for a admin spot.
Äklööa Assä - Pissur
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

aye i will vote for boxhead

i would have voted for him earlier but i had just returned from a long break and did not know who to [smilie=pleasantry.gif] trust [smilie=pleasantry.gif]
Redl1ne

Post by Redl1ne »

You are Very good ;)

Good Teamwork, i like ;)
w0!0t

Post by w0!0t »

Boxhead gets my vote :) He respect other players and he is multi-talented player. I dont have anything bad for boxhead.

See you in games! I am gonna catch you!
gR!ns

Post by gR!ns »

Boxy boxy boxy.

Yes, you're somewhat experienced player :) It's always nice to play with you. No problems with rules and you even teams if asked, sometimes also from your own act. You seem to have good sense of humor and it's good. I have never seen you raging or other way behaving bad.

But also I havent seen you talking much, if voice messages aren't included. Can be good when playing the game, but it makes me wonder, how you can handle sosical situations. You're english seems to be quite good, according to the application, so I could give you a change to show your capability in this matter.

Cheers
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

gR!ns wrote:Boxy boxy boxy.

Yes, you're somewhat experienced player :) It's always nice to play with you. No problems with rules and you even teams if asked, sometimes also from your own act. You seem to have good sense of humor and it's good. I have never seen you raging or other way behaving bad.

But also I havent seen you talking much, if voice messages aren't included. Can be good when playing the game, but it makes me wonder, how you can handle sosical situations. You're english seems to be quite good, according to the application, so I could give you a change to show your capability in this matter.

Cheers

YOUR English would be the correct term of use here i think. Also haven't* and social*. English is also written with capital e and i think all the Boxy´s are supposed to be written with capital B too since Boxy is a name.... [smilie=triniti.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

English is also written with capital e
Correct. Here it differs from the Finnish language where "suomen kieli" is written with lower case.

PS. The you're and your is also a good point. And it is something that easily gets mixed up quite often.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
gR!ns

Post by gR!ns »

Okidoki language policemen. Are you bored or when the spell checking has started to be so crucial that it is worth to mention? Seems that you can still understand my point in the text even there were few mistakes. [smilie=offtopic.gif]