[Admin] _______

This forum is only for admin applications.
_______
her blog

[Admin] _______

Post by _______ »

Hello!

Couple guys said that I should leave application here, so I decided to try it.

OK, let's start then.

I'm 18 years old (turning 19 on october) and I live in Finland. I graduated from vocational school this spring. I don't have permanent job (yet), but I'm working at Stora Enso during this summer. And umm... my english skills? Well, maybe it's not the best in the world, but good enough. :)

I have played ET about 5 years and 1-2 years on Himalia server. I haven't been very active lately because of my job, but I can promise that I'm going to be more active starting on next week. :)

Vote me and you won't be disappointed. [smilie=good.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: _______

Post by gaoesa »

Thank you for your application. Now you need players to promote it.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
divine_one

Post by divine_one »

One of my favorites teammates. With him playing as an engi, team can win a lot of maps. At the server well known as a fair player.
If i want to be honest, i must say i tought that you are much older because of your mature playing.
You can be a good admin.
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

With him playing as an engi, team can win a lot of maps. At the server well known as a fair player.
Apart from times when he is practicing wall jumps and not helping the team, despite complains :P
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

This is true. For the sake of everyone on the server, people should play it as a team game. Late night fun with trickjumps aside. But aside from that, I have a good opinion of him.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
gR!ns

Post by gR!ns »

Those who said that you should put application here weren't wrong. I also thought you are older cause your acts :D I thought those word what my friend WhiteFang said 'bout me and I could easily say something like that to you. Very multiple skilled player with iron nerves. I remember that one nite when we were against 4-5 (?) players in Bremen and won the match because team playing! I have missed you mate, come to play! :)

Cheers
Frantic

Post by Frantic »

I ike you. Neger Amy problems and always willing to conribute in gameplay. Maybe change your playername when becoming admin. LOL
iikoo

Post by iikoo »

I think ______ would be a good admin. Sometimes he is training tricjumps and clowning around, but i also. :D
And maybe he could change nickname. Anyway, good and experienced player, so i voted him.

Sorry my bad english..
Violina

Post by Violina »

Yes, yes, yes and yes.... :)
Lahna<3

Post by Lahna<3 »

Okey, BIG yes from me. I really like him and the way he plays. Absolutely YES :). And yes, he is experienced player, you need him, I promise. ;D

sorry, my english sucks..
=)
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

you might get a YES from me if you get a real nick :D and if your nickname is pink your chances are 99,999999 % to get an extra yes :D :D

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif]
gR!ns

Post by gR!ns »

It seems that people want to know that do you own some kind of imagination? Well, I would suggest also to figure a proper nickname which has some balls. [smilie=triniti.gif]

Or are you some kind of mystery man? :D
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

i think ______ is a good name...the color scheme is little odd but it is good

atleast people wont start giving you nicknames like Poland or red berry..... :'(
divine_one

Post by divine_one »

It's obvious, his nickname is just "colours" :D
Gekko

Post by Gekko »

_______ is a great guy and a very good teammate. (I've got own3d by him many times when he wasn't in my team, BTW.) He fights for the objective and is cooperative.

And I like your nick, BTW. Don't change it. Whatever happened. :D