Big thank you to all our regulars

Latest news from the server.
gaoesa
Site Admin
her blog

Big thank you to all our regulars

Post by gaoesa »

I have found, by going through a lot of clan and server forums that often all the new things create lot of bitching and arguments among the regulars. I have not found any that behaviour here. In fact, quite the opposite, we do lot of changes very often and we try new things and moreover, we are in the cutting edge position with new mods and still there is lot of support from the regulars. This was the case with N!tmod and now with silEnT mod. I have never witnessed bitching from our regulars.

This tells me that we have extra high quality in our Himalia community.

I believe I speak on behalf of all of us when I thank the people that play here regularly and are always open and supporting to new things.

Of course, when something is not perfectly well, we appreciate when we are told how to improve. That's the point of us making changes in the first place.

- gaoesa
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: Big thank you to all our regulars

Post by gaoesa »

In addition I will mention also, another thing that makes our community special.

Whenever there is a need for something, someone who has knowledge or experience steps up to do it. That is the case with mod programming, sounds and just about everything.

An example is when we needed the Mac binaries for the mod. JamesPlock stepped up to make them. Though there were lot of problems and other people did contribute to them too, but still we have the binaries because we had in our community a person that is willing to do it when he saw it was needed. Probably for selfish reasons though, but even better that way :P
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

I believe I speak on behalf of all of us when I thank the people that play here regularly and are always open and supporting to new things.
[smilie=good.gif] [smilie=good.gif] nicely spoken so i can sign this for sure.... ;)

thank you guys [smilie=give_rose.gif] [smilie=give_rose.gif] [smilie=give_rose.gif] [smilie=give_rose.gif]

id be even more thankful if you let me kill you more often... :D :D [smilie=to_pick_ones_nose_eat.gif]

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif] [smilie=give_rose.gif]
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

this was the only active forum i didnt have anything posted...

[smilie=king2.gif]