The Mighty Admin

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
her blog

The Mighty Admin

Post by Guest »

I were banned today on the server! Forum time 22:08
I said "fuck you naab" to hellraiser after he called ma an asshole then i were banned!
Is it okay to call people asshole but not say fuck you??
Or is it just your mighty admin that have too many rights???

!n$4n3
-TheMightyG-

Re: The Mighty Admin

Post by -TheMightyG- »

well - let's be honest - here is the whole story:

1) i warned you because i saw (spec mode) that you're spawncamping at axis spawn on venice
2) after i warned you, you killed Queenmary inside the spawn with a rifle nade
3) i kicked you for spawnkilling (duration 3 minutes) - i thought enough time to reconsider for you
4) you came back and started to discuss your situation with - no problem dude - let's talk, but the topic was done
5) you start using bad language (fuck you naab)
6) i banned you for using bad language for "6" minutes

that's all what i've to say to it.

guys - it's soooooooooo simple - play along the rules and nobody will be kicked or banned ...

ps. next time it won't be a "6" minute ban
pps. i can remember to that ppl warned you too that you're close to a ban
Himalia Tournament Head Admin
Himalia Gameserver Admin

Before PM me on any questions please read the following articles. If they
don't answer your question please do not hesitate to PM me or any other
tournament official.
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

I was at the server playing in axis team. As far as I remember following happened ...

Allied secured spawn near piano and you were as axis waiting there and killed queen in their spawn. Therefore you got a warning. After you kept on going that way you got kicked. You reconnected and there was a short discussion and you said what you posted ("fuck you naab").Then you got banned, I am not sure for how long.

So there was a warning and a kick before you got banned and not only because of your language.

Edit: I have to type faster, so Mighty already answered
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

600 seconds is 10 minutes

The issue seems to be well explained to you. 10 minutes is not so bad so live with it. Besides, it has been automatically lifted already.

Little additon to fully answer your post.
Hellraiser called you an asshole because he thought you joined a winning team. Normally I agree on that in a sense that players who do that are insensitive to other players on the server. Some could say those players are assholes. Hard to tell did you do that on purpose or were you just so emotional at the time and you didn't look at the teams.

In the end, my view rests on the logs and on what other admis have said here on the forum.

Hopefully you can calm down and view your own actions on the server, at least those that you have been accused for.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

btw to be fair here i wanna mention that i have experienced you as a fair player so far according to sk.
i remember you complaining a lot about others who did sk constantly ----- > you should especially respect those rules that you want others to respect as well.

if you had responded to mightys first warning then you wouldnt have been kicked.

just cheer up and have fun on the server in a fair way as you did previously ;) [smilie=gamer4.gif]

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif]

Post by Guest »

-TheMightyG- wrote:1) i warned you because i saw (spec mode) that you're spawncamping at axis spawn on venice
Well i dont see anywere in the rules that youre not allowed to hide in spawn!
-TheMightyG- wrote:2) after i warned you, you killed Queenmary inside the spawn with a rifle nade
I killed Queenmary after she got over the bridge by the tankbarriere and after other players had shot at her! And if youre not allowed to kill people there then where are you allowed??
-TheMightyG- wrote:4) you came back and started to discuss your situation with - no problem dude - let's talk, but the topic was done
How can you say that topic was done when you dont tell me where im allowed to kill people??
-TheMightyG- wrote:5) you start using bad language (fuck you naab)
Well i didnt have to if you had banned hellraiser for calling me an asshole!!

btw i didnt see you in spec at any time!

Post by Guest »

gaoesa wrote: Little additon to fully answer your post.
Hellraiser called you an asshole because he thought you joined a winning team. Normally I agree on that in a sense that players who do that are insensitive to other players on the server. Some could say those players are assholes. Hard to tell did you do that on purpose or were you just so emotional at the time and you didn't look at the teams.
Well the teams were even when i joined then unidead (i think) disconnected so we were to more players and then he called me an asshole. But did the admins do anything about that?? No no....

Post by Guest »

*QueenMary* wrote:btw to be fair here i wanna mention that i have experienced you as a fair player so far according to sk.
Thanks
*QueenMary* wrote:i remember you complaining a lot about others who did sk constantly
And did any admins do anything about that????
*QueenMary* wrote:if you had responded to mightys first warning then you wouldnt have been kicked.
Of all people you should now that YOU were on the bridge when i killed you!!
-TheMightyG-

Post by -TheMightyG- »

just for the record - if i'm on the server, any offence against the rules will be fined by me. on that you can 100% sure about.

Hellriser got fined by the system itself because he was auto muted. and because this topic is far beyond the end
i'm closing this thread now !
Himalia Tournament Head Admin
Himalia Gameserver Admin

Before PM me on any questions please read the following articles. If they
don't answer your question please do not hesitate to PM me or any other
tournament official.
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

And did any admins do anything about that????
its hard to make EVERYONE happy on the server you know. i cant kick someone just because a player tells me to do so because he saw a specific player doing sk.
i only kick a player if i saw MYSELF that this player did sk.
i need to be absolutely sure before i take action so of course any of us takes action when there is obvious sk ;)
Of all people you should now that YOU were on the bridge when i killed you!!
mighty warned you before you killed me at spawnexit. i didnt see it myself when you sked the first time when you got the warning.
after that warning you were STILL at our spawn.
when i said you killed me at exit i didnt spawn at that time but you were shooting around at exit and you were around inside spawn and especially at venice i dont see a good reason to hide at allies' spawn as axis. thats why i said you killed ME at spawnexit!
to clear things up YOU DID NOT SK ME but you were at our spawn and you had nothing to do there.
Well i dont see anywere in the rules that youre not allowed to hide in spawn!
well... thats the point here... what are you doing at enemies spawn at all? there are many other places you can hide. but spawnareas are tabu as long as there is no flag or cp!! [smilie=rtfm.gif]
Well the teams were even when i joined then unidead (i think) disconnected so we were to more players and then he called me an asshole. But did the admins do anything about that?? No no....
even teams doesnt only mean like teams of 6:6 ... teams can still be uneven that way if axis for example have stronger players. hellraiser meant that you were joining the obvious stronger team.
you are a good player.. of course people get angry when they see a strong player joining the stronger team.
but at this point i have to mention that i played with you on the server many times and i personally have never seen you teamstacking or unevening the teams before, so that might have happened accidently that you joined the stronger team ;)
but that was not the reason why you got kicked anyway.
we do have some teamstackers who are real pain in the ass and most of us get pissed already when over and over we have to tell people not to uneven teams!
but i do agree that calling you an asshole wasnt the right way though i agree on gaoesa completely and generally consider obvious teamstackers as assholes as well though i would never use that kind of language on the server. [smilie=mosking.gif]
respecting eachother is a very important rule!!! but only because someone disrespects you there is no need for you to get down to that level as well [smilie=nono.gif] ;)
How can you say that topic was done when you dont tell me where im allowed to kill people??
the server itself is not the right place for endless discussions. you can post complaints here in the forum.
the case was explained to you clearly in some sentences and i told you that you could post your complaint in our forum if you have further questions.
so i agree completely with mighty that the topic was done (on the server) ;)

listen.... dont make such a big thing of all this. you got a short ban thats it. the ban has already been lifted!

just dont sk
keep away from spawnareas (no hiding and hanging around there)
and if needed then quickliy run through spawn to get where you want to but dont stay there and especially DONT shoot there!!
no swearing around!

rules are very easy... you have followed them nicely so far (except on venice)
so leave that behind and as i said before.. cheer up and dont take this personal.
we all wanna have fun on the server so its senseless to be angry or keep discussing this till its very end.

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif]