The mighty admin 2

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
her blog

The mighty admin 2

Post by Guest »

So you end the topic becuse you now im rigth!!
just for the record - if i'm on the server, any offence against the rules will be fined by me. on that you can 100% sure about.
What rules??? Yours??
Hellriser got fined by the system itself because he was auto muted.
Wrong! The system dont automute when you say asshole!!
and because this topic is far beyond the end
i'm closing this thread now !
Again im right but dont get any change to prove it becuse you just end the topic!!
Somebody told me yesterday that if i want to discuss my ban then post it in the forum!! Not easy if you just end the topic!! What is the idea of a forum then?
*QueenMary*

Re: The mighty admin 2

Post by *QueenMary* »

yap that was me who told you to post your complaint here in the forum

but we have gone through everything and i have replied to your post very detailed. there is no need that EACH of us replies.

i think we have gone through everything that was unclear.
is there anything else that is not clear to you?

as i said you are not baned anymore..... so come one... calm down a little and lets end this discussion and lets not make it endless ;)

cheers [smilie=queen.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: The mighty admin 2

Post by gaoesa »

Spawnkilling and spawncamping is not allowed.

That is clearly stated at the server in the banners.

You are right, the system does not automute for saying asshole.

Forum has many ideas. The forum would not have any idea if it was about the players to complain about the server. Though, since the server is not a good place to have discussions about admins, the forum is well suited for this. The topic closes when there is no more information provided to it or it goes into personal level.

Also, if other users start to spam the thread with useless posts or opinions, the thread will be closed.

However, you state that because you were camping and not exactly killing in the spawn, you should be excused. That is not the case. You camp inside the spawn because you want easy kills. There is no other reasons for that and whats worse, there isn't any easier weapons for that but riflegrenades.

I agree on that no spawnkilling or camping rules are the worst ones. That is because they have arbitrary nature. The rules are not enforced by the system but rely solely upon admins personal decisions when someone does spawnkilling. That is, the rule is in fact effect only when some admin decides it is. Don't take this wrong, I don't mean there aren't such rules, but as grown people each one of us need to accept the rules as a hole and because we want to all play the game together, for fun. More precisely, when we have rules we have agreed upon, we should all try to follow them even without admins.

In this sense and because you are posting several posts about a 10 minute ban, I think this is not well founded complaint.

I will not close this thread. I only hope you will find that you like to play the game fairly with us and not argue about something like this.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/