eppe

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
Penderi
her blog

eppe

Post by Penderi »

This little fellow just joins the server to kill people that are on his own side making him so called teamkiller. Today JamesPlock warned him numerous times, but behaviour remained the same. Yesterday he did the same and typed in the teamchat in finnish that he is seeking for revenge. I asked him why and the answer was that people in the same team killed him earlier. Don't know and don't care if that has happened or not (likely not) but this fellow is just asking for bans. [smilie=angry2.gif] [smilie=threaten.gif]
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: eppe

Post by gaoesa »

If he appears to the server and there are no admins around, every VIP player has the putteam command that they can use to put players in spec.

Procedure for this is:
1. warn the player so admins will know he is a trouble player
2. if warning doesn't work, make a putteam bind
3. keep pressing the puttem bind everytime he joins a team for some while, see if it helps

How to make a putteam bind:
1. open console
2. write /bind <any key you want to use> !putteam <the offending player name with enough accuracy> s

Spending time in spec unable to perform any revenge is the most effective way to handle trouble players. If they start bitching, !mute command is available effectively rendering them unable to play or speak.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
Wrathchild

Post by Wrathchild »

Hi,

I already kicked him out during the weekend.
If I remember correct, he was first teamstacking and when I forced him to spec he started yelling something about his revenge. After that he started to kill players from his own team and I had to kick him...

- Wrath -
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

:P

So smart kid. Well, muting and keeping him in spec for a while will probably work well on him.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

no it doesnt gao...i recall wrath kicking him multiple times from the server and he always came back.

and about his revenge...i think i have some part on that?

i recall the first time he joined he shot me from behind and i turned around and killed him then realizing he was a teammate...i apologized and healed him but then he just continued teamkilling

and before that he did shoot teammates alot...what i recall it might be that he is talking bullshit :S
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

i recall wrath kicking him multiple times from the server and he always came back
No I didn't say kick him. I said keeping him in spectator with putteam command. It is a lot more efficient and it's also less bothering to people. And of course if he would start saying stupid things in the spec, he can be muted. So, he would just sit there untill he gets bored from frustration or if he waits long enough, he may calm down enough and start playing normally.

I have found that when I keep putting bad teamstackers in spec, they eventually give up and either join the proper team or leave the ones who want to play alone.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

well you are the mod :S

but then again i saw him again today and he didnt teamkill anymore :O