muted...

Ideas to improve our server or the forum.
puolakanaho
her blog

muted...

Post by puolakanaho »

well many times when i have been muted by either mistakely using the word noob or arguing whit gao i have faced a very annoying fact that you cannot use the voice commands...this makes everything harder on my part and on my team part when i cannot ask things like ammo or health wich just makes me jump around them trying to signal them that i need ammo or health until they give me something or shoot me.also if defending obj i cannot tell people if there is incoming hostiles or stuff like that so it pretty much damages the teamwork gameplay so im asking that could we atleast let muted people use the voice commands under the sections of 1 and 2 to atleast keep the teamplay quality hight?

[smilie=rtfm.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: muted...

Post by gaoesa »

You have never been muted for arguing with me. The only people who get muted for arguing are those who try to generate drama on the game server. Your not drama clown :P

However, then you should not try to offend other players and you can then keep the teamplay high with voicechats. Anyway, the server only gives 5 minute automutes so you can live through it and learn.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

meh few times i have but i dont like to be muted so i dont start bringing the old stuff up

like they say in rome

sitä tikulla silmään joka wanhoja muistelee

y know finnish sayings are pretty dark and sad :?
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

For a favor for you, ill translate this one. But please do translate them yourself in the future.
sitä tikulla silmään joka wanhoja muistelee
pierce the eye of the one who remembers the old

or something, yes, finnish proverbs are often pretty sad
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

"if you have luck then hide it"

"share sadness whit other people"

seriously gaoesa what is wrong whit our people!??!?!!?!?

well anyway we are going of the subject...

....the subject is just about dealt whit >>