PaMpa->

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
Stune
her blog

PaMpa->

Post by Stune »

This belgian kid was reason many players left server this afternoon around 1-2 pm. he started killing hes teammates on purpose and acted like idiet overall. after tons of tryes to kill me i killed him cose i got sick and tired of own teammate shooting my back all the time. so i got kicked /banned cose of to many complains :) that kid was allso childis enough to complain when some 1 killed him back.. if u dont want to see ur server loosing players, ban him or deal with him somehow... having 1 belgian kid on serevr can get u loosing many players....
gR!ns

Re: PaMpa->

Post by gR!ns »

Yes he's annoying! He has done this many days now and got even kicked before. He does not learn. I got enough and recorded demo with my poor video editing skills :)

Link to demo:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/u9hu.mp4/

If you can get clear picture of what happened I have also original footage with better quality.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

He will be dealt with a ban.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
Proud Chicken

Post by Proud Chicken »

Yeah, i've seen him do it before. But he/she has behave when i'm on the server.

Good call with the video Gr!ns. Makes decisions easier :)
thesituation

Post by thesituation »

He didnt behave when I was playing, and I have kicked him numbers of times.. gave him lots of chances but he didnt stop teamkilling and ruined the game for his teammates.. better off banning him