Frantic

This forum is only for admin applications.
Frantic
her blog

Frantic

Post by Frantic »

Hey Himalians,

Since about a year i have been playing at your server. First as an affleciate from SFS. After I left there i didn't play as much.
But my addiction to the game brought me back and now i'm online at least 5 times a week.

As a player I concider myself an onjective player. To me, an perfect match is when both teams tried everything they could to win.

I would like beeing an admin for you guys. I would feel proud to represent you. I have been an admin for more then two years at SFS, so the role isn't quite new to me. Other then a clan. I like the community-based ethnics and priciples.
I think it's important to have admins online so players feel a sense of recognition, safety. and smooth gameplay. In my experience players are more well behaved when there's an admin around.
I feel that I can make a difference as an admin. I understand your priciples. I hope you will give me a chance to prove that.

P.S.: I can imagine if my old clanleader Tosa-Inu will have problems about my application. I understand if you respect his standing, I just hope you will not be judgemental about it. If you have any questions about me leaving SFS, I would be glad to elaborate.

Short about me:
Game name: Frantic
Playing ET since: 2009
Experience in: Jaymod, NoQuarter and silEnT mods
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: Frantic

Post by gaoesa »

Thank you for your application. Now you need people promoting it. I hope Tosa will also express it if he feels uncomfortable about this. But from past chats with him I know he doesn't like to tell us what we should do.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

can i vote for more people than 1?

fran also has my vote
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

You promote as many applications as you like. Even better if you can elaborate your opinion a bit.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

From my experience while playing with Frantic, I can say that he's always been fair and understood how players should behave on the server, what is allowed and what is not.
He has my vote.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
gR!ns

Post by gR!ns »

I have seen Frantic playing a lot and he surely knows the rules and have good manners in the game. I also agree with that community-based thingy :)
Vote! [smilie=good.gif]
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

gaoesa wrote:You promote as many applications as you like. Even better if you can elaborate your opinion a bit.

fran is online alot he is a fair gamer knows and obeys the rules plus he has been around for a long time :)
divine_one

Post by divine_one »

Always fair, always kind. Frantic know the rules of the server and follow them since long time. Fran as an admin? I'm on it!
_______

Post by _______ »

Good player and follow rules

Vote for frantic! [smilie=good.gif]
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

woo go fran :D [smilie=drinks.gif]
epimachos

Post by epimachos »

I can agree with the positive comments of the previous players about Frantic. Even as a player he contributes greatly in a good gameplay experience. [smilie=good.gif]
iikoo

Post by iikoo »

I also vote Frantic. Nothing bad to say about Fran. I like u! [smilie=thank_you2.gif]