[Denied] Admin application from sheriko

This forum is only for admin applications.
gaoesa
Site Admin
her blog

Re: Admin application from sheriko

Post by gaoesa »

@Temezi

The game behind the crossfire journal link does not have sheriko playing and none of the players were banned from clanbase for cheating. When I'm going through this, it looks like that the Klapphook was some sort of troll based on the name of one of the members. Has anyone ever seen one or get busted from it?

I also looked the other crossfire journals with similar content. I must say that we don't make decisions based on hear say. Especially when the source is crossfire journals.

http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=2946760

There are no cheats mentioned. In fact, I didn't find any other members being suspended for cheats either. One of the members was suspended until 2020 for returning while banned. However, there still is no evidence of the Klapphook of any sort.

Also, as a clan leader yourself, you must understand that even if some single member of your clan would use cheats, there is nothing you can do to it before hand and you can't be held responsible for it. Only actions afterwards do reflect on you. However, there isn't even busted cheaters or any other type of evidence of cheats regarding the lotte clan.

If there is any evidence, not just posts of the style "I know", please link us to those. However, not anything vague. We all have lot of things to do and even better things to do then to surf around websites trying to find evidence, user profiles or requesting at gamestv.org for games to look. If there is a game that shows the cheats, please link to that game directly with as much information as possible, so we dont waste hours of our time.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

You are telling lies with disfunctional links that doesnt show anything about me in general. Therefore please do not spam this thread with links that doesnt prove anything against me.

Thank you.
When you're an admin, you can't get into flames easily. There will be lot of people trying to get under your skin.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Once again I don't care. I just linked everything I found about your precious clan as temezi's links didn't work. Like I said I don't know anything about the case, hence I won't be commenting from now on.

Don't you think it's better to have all admins' background checked. No one wants an admin that is a known cheater that lets cheater cheat on the server.
You are correct and we do take this seriously for the mentioned reasons. Thank you for posting the links, while they contain no proofs of cheating, they do share light on the crossfire trolling and they are better then disfunctional links.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
free.

Post by free. »

i think on since i didnt notice him to be suspicious in any kind @himalia, sheriko shouldnt be treated otherwise than any other regular player.
his application nevertheless, as gaoesa stated, seems to be at least vacant :(
KurjusIse

Post by KurjusIse »

So Sheriko being a leader of LOTTE clan troubles you "only" ?

Tho he admitted it already and your still sending links about it what dont even contain Sheriko in it ? And i think all of us here already know that Lotte was not the purest clan among ET.So i dont see a point about you posting the links that dont have any deep meaning about Sheriko.

Sorry for my crappy english , and leave me a pm if i understood something wrong or anything since its pointless to spam this thread with this topic.

.Thanks , Kurjus
Äklööa Assä - Pissur
sheriko

Post by sheriko »

It doesnt matter what they have done, what matters is what I have done. You have my permission to not spam anymore with posts that doesnt involve me.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

@Temezi

Thank you. These were good links. This proved my search was not efficient enough.

@sheriko

Application denied based on mistrust. You have given false information regarding your clan mates when asked privately. An attempt to hide facts that were directly asked during the application process, is a bigger issue then old clan mates getting busted. This denial does not change your status on the server.

I'm locking this topic to avoid spam posts of any kind.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development