Music Videos

Fun zone ...
*QueenMary*
her blog

Music Videos

Post by *QueenMary* »

share your favourites with us and some of them might make it into the soundpack [smilie=smoke.gif]

cheers
queeny [smilie=queen.gif] [smilie=girl_devil.gif]
Karpaasi

Re: Music Videos

Post by Karpaasi »

Just perfection! [smilie=music.gif]

Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

[smilie=dance3.gif] [smilie=dance3.gif] AWESOME VIDS GUYS [smilie=new_russian.gif] [smilie=new_russian.gif] [smilie=laugh3.gif] [smilie=laugh3.gif]

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Very old hit from Girls Aloud get here because of the sexy women.

He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

aaaaaaaaaaaaah gaoesas video is not available in germany :'( :'( :'( [smilie=shok.gif]
[HSB]Postal

Post by [HSB]Postal »

lol. i can watch it :P the video is not available for lara's
Riksman

Post by Riksman »

Lara C. wrote:aaaaaaaaaaaaah gaoesas video is not available in germany :'( :'( :'( [smilie=shok.gif]
Is everything forbitten in there?
[smilie=russian.gif] Родион
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Yes. Germany is a place where everything is forbidden. It is a paradise on earth [smilie=sarcastic_hand.gif]

Take a look at it through some non German proxy. It could work or not. Probably needs some settings to work though.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

You need a permission to have fun in Germany [smilie=rtfm.gif] [smilie=rtfm.gif] [smilie=rtfm.gif] [smilie=wacko2.gif] [smilie=wacko2.gif] [smilie=wacko2.gif]
Riksman

Post by Riksman »

Glad i live in finland [smilie=dance3.gif]
[smilie=russian.gif] Родион
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

I tried to watch it through proxy, I tested several proxys from here: http://proxy4free.com/ . None of them what I tested worked. The video is also forbidden in USA. That much I did find out :P. Seems that most proxys use the same program components. Maybe there is a proxy that uses some technology that allows the flash players to be rerouted.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
Kristen Gislefoss

Post by Kristen Gislefoss »

Boo ya! [smilie=assassin.gif]
My first post here. Hope i get the links working.
Theese are some of the music videos and tunes that i like. Hope you can enjoy them aswell.
I'll start with some norwegian tunes, for those of you who might not know any norwegian artist..

This first one is from the group Wardruna (Gaahl, Kvitrafn etc) some old nordic inspired stuff.

Next up is Burzum (Varg Vikernes, that guy who burned down all those churces in the 90's here in Norway and later on killed some guy.)
Now he's a free man again, and is still making music, but this piece of music is from about 96. I chose this tune because its the only Burzum song with a music video. Not my favorite tune by him, but i think its ok. [smilie=new_russian.gif]

Maybe youve heard of the band Dimmu Borgir? They're one of Norways biggest black metal bands.
Play their songs while fragging. It's guaranteed to boost your blood thirst! [smilie=diablo.gif]

Another norwegian band that i like, is Kaizers Orchestra.
They sing in norwegian, but i've been told music is a universal language, bear with me:D

Hávamál is the ancient poems from the gods, given to humans to guide them in how to live their lives.
Here is some of it recited by Sveinbjörn Beinteinsson(RIP), a great icelandic personality who passed away in '93.
He also founded the Icelandic Ásatrúarfélagið http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ása ... gið
Good stuff! [smilie=king2.gif]

Kristen Gislefoss

Post by Kristen Gislefoss »

Eivør Pálsdóttir is a gem of a singer from the Faeroy islands.
She's singing in Faeroyeese wich derived from old norwegian.
Beautiful language, beautiful girl.

Vamp is maybe norways best feel good band imho and this song is proof norwegians can do beautifull stuff besides fishing and drinking moonshine.
The song is named Fuglane Vett wich translates to The birds know.. [smilie=whistle.gif]

Everyone's heard of Public Enemy right?? This track is great when warming up for some ET [smilie=crazy.gif]

If you sometimes feel like a gypsy, we're in the same boat, and in this boat we're all about that gypsy type music.
Thats why we freak out to A hawk and a hacksaw:

Puhh.. Thanks for your attention.
I hope you at least enjoyed one of the songs i linked up here.. Or else id look like an idiot.

-Kristen Gizzle that nizzle fo shizzle.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Takes some time to listen to all these videos, but at least thumbs up to Dimmu Borgir [smilie=good.gif]
Sometimes I listen Dimmu Borgirs Death Cult Armageddon album from winamp while I'm playing.

I agree, the Dimmu Borgir is real fraggin music. We need to think about all the players though. I have several times tried to find suitable 10 sec clips from various metal bands but it's surprisingly hard.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development