Music Videos

Fun zone ...
Kristen Gislefoss
her blog

Re: Music Videos

Post by Kristen Gislefoss »

hehe yeah my post got big.. i sat down with a few beers and tried to pick some variated good tunes.

some more BM videos;)

edit: btw gaoesa if i find 10 good second in a song, can i make a wav file and send it to you, or do you have to do it all by yourself just from our proposals?
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Heh, more good stuff coming I see.

Here is one band I can recommend too. A Polish metal band Darzamat. Here is their song, The Burning Times from the album Transkarpatia.

If you find a good clip, go ahead and do it. You need to be warned though, we have rejected likely hundreds of clips from the sound pack so nothing is granted if you find good stuff. Btw, it is Lara and QueenMary who do most of the sound engineering. I mostly concentrate on the technical aspects of the server :D
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
Kristen Gislefoss

thanks for the tip, i havent heard that band before and honestly i have no clue when it comes to BM outside of Norway.. even though it wasnt really my cup of tea, its always fun to check out new music.
are there any good BM bands from Finland?
regarding the sound clips, i think i'll just leave it with that:P ive alredy spent too much time on the server.. [smilie=hunter.gif]
but i do think that some of the sounds could be replaced by new ones.. growing a bit tired of some of them.
and off course i see your point about thinking about other players, regarding the sound clips, but still.. a few BM clips would be great [smilie=to_pick_ones_nose_eat.gif]

-Kristolainen OY
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Darzamat is not actually BM but mor something like gothic/medieval or something. I hardly know the correct terms for music :P

Anyway, here is another good song from Darzamat. Unfortunately, they don't have proper video for it but worth to listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7fzWk8FAHM <-- it doesn't have embed possibility

Also, one of the greatest Norwegian bands, this one is also not BM but I think even the black metal purists want to say it is because it is such a good band. [smilie=diablo.gif] : Immortal, Where the Dark and Light Don't Differ from At the Heart of Winter. Too bad this video has poor sound quality. Even though it's not a video either but I didn't find a better one.

I don't really listen BM much so I don't know are there any good BM bands in Finland.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
Kristen Gislefoss

Immortal is great, yes. brilliant song right there! and i think its black metal (or svartmetall in norwegian).. [smilie=girl_werewolf.gif]
couldnt quite wrap my head around that Darzmat band, feels choppy and i lose interest when that girl starts moaning and crying:P but that second track was better than the first one [smilie=diablo.gif]

what kind of music do you listen to besides metal and such?
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Some good Finnish metal music. Unfortunately they sing in Finnish, but then again, you posted some Norwegian singing as well :P

I listen mostly metal music but in the end, what ever catches me or my mood at the time. Sometimes I even listen to Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Within Temptation.

Here is yet another band you might want to try - Tvangeste, From Nameless Oracle from the album Damnation of Regiomontum
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
Kristen Gislefoss

good stuff man! [smilie=dance3.gif]
i think finnish sounds really really cruel and it fits very good for metal songs hehe. very cool language! the russian(?) band was also .. interesting.. hehe. grimey and good!
hmm if you like nick cave, id like to know if you like the band 16 horsepower? thats some grrrreat stuff also. might be a bit similar to nick cave, when it comes to lyrics.. just has more hillbilly feel to it:D

that was a great band, but they dont play together anymore. however, the vocalist has a new band called Woven Hand and thats pretty good aswell.. you might wanna check it out, if you havent before:)
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

The Horsepower is pretty good and yes, the Tvangeste is a Russian band.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
Riksman

Post by Riksman »

aaaah finally.thats what i was waiting for,a true nordic boy starts to post some good norway metal music!like that [smilie=new_russian.gif]
[smilie=russian.gif] Родион
Kristen Gislefoss

haha riksmann! hope you enjoyed it like smertsamm rævpul!:D
now im off to drinking. cheers! [smilie=russian.gif]
Riksman

Post by Riksman »

sometimes when i'm not in the mood for heave stuff like turmion kätilöt i like to listen bands like kotiteollisuus and trio niskalaukaus etc..

my favorite songs from kotiteollisuus:
This might be the best one:

Then some trio niskalaukaus:

Maj karma:

Huge post but hope you enjoy :)
[smilie=russian.gif] Родион
UniDead

Post by UniDead »

Some good music from ..... make a guess from witch country ;-)

And an other one ;-)

Enjoy it
Nobody’s gonna stand in my way
Give it up son, I’m doin’ this my way
Out of my way
[HSB]Postal

Post by [HSB]Postal »

Yeah it seems that the most of us have the same music taste :) [smilie=new_russian.gif]

this band is from norway

and this band is from finland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63iONfL4 ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63iONfL4 ... re=related

edit: the youtube link doesnt work, so i post only the url [smilie=russian.gif] [smilie=new_russian.gif]
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

oh my god these metal songs scare me to death [smilie=swoon.gif] [smilie=swoon.gif]

this is much cuter [smilie=mosking.gif] [smilie=mosking.gif] [smilie=mosking.gif] ----- >

JamesPlock

Post by JamesPlock »

hm, I forgot about that song. Thanks for posting, Mary [smilie=punish.gif]
:D